Default The leading...

....GOP candidate...

"Donald Trump says that if he had been president in 2001, his
immigration policies would have kept terrorists from attacking the World
Trade Center on September 11.

"I am extremely, extremely tough on illegal immigration. I'm extremely
tough on people coming into this country," Trump said on Fox News
Sunday. "I believe that if I were running things, I doubt those families
would have -- I doubt that those people would have been in the country."

- - -

Donald Trump, the *perfect* asshole candidate for the party of assholes.
Really. And just behind Trump, another asshole candidate, Ben Carson.
Crikey.

Keyser Söze wrote:
...GOP candidate...

"Donald Trump says that if he had been president in 2001, his
immigration policies would have kept terrorists from attacking the World
Trade Center on September 11.

"I am extremely, extremely tough on illegal immigration. I'm extremely
tough on people coming into this country," Trump said on Fox News
Sunday. "I believe that if I were running things, I doubt those families
would have -- I doubt that those people would have been in the country."

- - -

Donald Trump, the *perfect* asshole candidate for the party of assholes.
Really. And just behind Trump, another asshole candidate, Ben Carson.
Crikey.

Would be nice to know what Hillary knew and did. Lots,of complaints about
Bush on 9/11. Lots of death at Benghazi!

On 10/18/2015 5:01 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...GOP candidate...

"Donald Trump says that if he had been president in 2001, his
immigration policies would have kept terrorists from attacking the World
Trade Center on September 11.

"I am extremely, extremely tough on illegal immigration. I'm extremely
tough on people coming into this country," Trump said on Fox News
Sunday. "I believe that if I were running things, I doubt those families
would have -- I doubt that those people would have been in the country."

- - -

Donald Trump, the *perfect* asshole candidate for the party of assholes.
Really. And just behind Trump, another asshole candidate, Ben Carson.
Crikey.

You (nor I) have no way of knowing if Trump's position on illegal
immigration would have prevented al-Qaeda from sending terrorists to
the USA to attend flight schools in preparation for the 9/11 attacks had
he been POTUS at the time. Warnings of "something is up" were
raised back when Clinton was still in office for cripes sake and he
didn't do anything about it either.

That said, you crack me up (again). In the past you have placed
responsibility for 9/11 squarely on GWB because it happened on his
watch. Trump basically just said the same thing but now he's a "perfect
asshole" according to you.

On 10/18/15 7:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

I don't recall Trump's policies on immigration in 2001. Do you? And he
wasn't "running things" back then and it isn't likely he'll be "running
things" beyond his businesses in the future.

I doubt if Trump knew what Bush did or did not do in the lead up to
2001. His knowledge of such things seems non-existent.

On 10/18/15 7:11 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...GOP candidate...

"Donald Trump says that if he had been president in 2001, his
immigration policies would have kept terrorists from attacking the World
Trade Center on September 11.

"I am extremely, extremely tough on illegal immigration. I'm extremely
tough on people coming into this country," Trump said on Fox News
Sunday. "I believe that if I were running things, I doubt those families
would have -- I doubt that those people would have been in the country."

- - -

Donald Trump, the *perfect* asshole candidate for the party of assholes.
Really. And just behind Trump, another asshole candidate, Ben Carson.
Crikey.

Would be nice to know what Hillary knew and did. Lots,of complaints about
Bush on 9/11. Lots of death at Benghazi!

Four Americans, sad, but fewer than are killed in the average school
shooting these days, or so it seems.

On Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:44:11 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

I blame just about everything that has happened to us in the middle
east and Afghanistan on GHWB

If he had just followed his own advice, declared victory after Kuwait
and brought the troops home, particularly from Saudi Arabia, OBL loses
his biggest recruiting tool and the reason he claimed for 911.
Without 911, there is no Afghanistan war and without the decade long
bombing campaign in Iraq, there is no Iraq war.

The people we were "saving" from Saddam, are the ones we are fighting
in Syria now and they are using our weapons.
Tim Tim is offline

Four Americans, sad, but fewer than are killed in the average school
shooting these days, or so it seems.

And whose watch are these under?

On 10/18/2015 8:04 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Not what Trump said. He said "if" he had been POTUS at the time with
the illegal immigration position that he has described *now*, the
terrorists may not have been able to get into the USA.

On 10/19/15 1:57 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

And you believe that, right? Hey, Trump, Carson, and the rest of the GOP
wannabe bozos are exactly what the Republicans deserve in
2016...politically naive, ignorant, hate-filled, science-denying idiots
who appeal to the "base" of the party. The only difficult part is to
figure out on a given day which one is the worst.

"If" Trump had been president in 2001, we'd be trying to recover from
global thermonuclear war...
Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 5:30:43 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Harry are you scared of Trump? you must be because you blast him every chance you can.