Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default The leading...

....GOP candidate...

"Donald Trump says that if he had been president in 2001, his
immigration policies would have kept terrorists from attacking the World
Trade Center on September 11.

"I am extremely, extremely tough on illegal immigration. I'm extremely
tough on people coming into this country," Trump said on Fox News
Sunday. "I believe that if I were running things, I doubt those families
would have -- I doubt that those people would have been in the country."

- - -

Donald Trump, the *perfect* asshole candidate for the party of assholes.
Really. And just behind Trump, another asshole candidate, Ben Carson.
Crikey.