Default The leading...

On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 06:21:02 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/20/15 11:15 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:44:46 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I liked Bill Clinton, and I liked him as POTUS. He lied about a blowjob.
His successor lied us into shooting wars with ground troops in Iraq and
Afghanistan.

The difference between fiction and history is fact.

Sure...right...whatever you say.

Another brain fart from Harry. What did I say that was wrong?

Are you seriously going to say that Clinton did not repeal Glass
Steagall and sign the CFMA that allowed the derivatives that
threatened the banking system?

Are you going to make the absurd allegation that bombing Iraq for 8
years was not war? Clinton started it in August of 1992.
This was largely done from bases in Saudi Arabia and lots of Saudis
were not happy about it. Remember Khobar Towers and the first WTC
attack.

In fact if we had stopped that war and got our troops out of Saudi
Arabia, there is plenty of reason to believe that there would not have
been a 9-11 attack. Remember that was really a Saudi terrorist attack,
not Afghanis or Iraqis. OBL's excuse was that the US had troops in
Saudi Arabia and that was why 19 of the 20 hijackers were Saudi.