Default Potato(e) Heads

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:59:04 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/12/15 9:47 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:22:28 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

On 7/12/2015 8:39 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 8:29 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 5:03:30 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 7:47 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 6:43:06 PM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/11/15 9:37 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 5:50:07 PM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/11/15 8:32 PM, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:34:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Another religious post.

Who's attempting to cram religion down throats, Krause?

In this country? Christian fundamentalists.

Nobody is poking religion down your throat Harry.

Bull****.

Harry, all that paranoia is going to eat you alive. The easiest
antidote against having religion 'crammed down your throat" is to
close your mouth. don't leave it gaping open. Religion isn't going
away no matter how much you or the ACLU want to stammer about it.

Right, Tim. Let's all say nothing when the religious restrict the rights
of others, cram their beliefs into textbooks meant for public school,
teach hatred, et cetera. But...keep your mouth shut.

I find freedom in religion and practicing my faith. The constitution
doesn't have a problem with that, so I don't understand why you would.
That is unless you don't like the constitution.

Apparently you just don't get it. I don't give a **** what faith *you*
practice...just don't try to make *me* practice it. That's the crux.

Tim isn't twisting your arm or trying to make you practice anything.
He's been quite successful at jamming your own words down your throat
though. ;-)

Tim does have a way with words!

He must be demonstrating that...elsewhere.

Well, you certainly come out on the **** end of the stick in your exchanges with Tim.

Who here is cramming religion down your throat?

(A question...another chance to call a name!)
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On 7/12/15 10:47 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:58:26 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/12/15 9:45 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 08:58:48 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/12/15 8:46 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 07:37:03 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:
How's that
Kimber doing? Jammed up at the range lately, as Kimbers have a
reputation of doing?

My Kimber pumps .45's downrange with aplomb. Never a problem. Beautiful gun.

Don't be jealous.

Of what? Your pistola? I have no desire or need for a pistol in .45ACP,
but if I did, I wouldn't buy a Kimber or, for that matter, any other
1911 style pistola. I do like the CZ 97B:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lDgWEpc_ls

Typical liberal. Whine about cheap labor but buys from abroad.

Yes, FOAD, when people continuously put down the hobbies or possessions of others,
it's because they're jealous.

Go upstairs and ask momma. She'll explain.

There's not one possession of yours that interests me even slightly, let
alone makes me jealous. Where do you get these absurd ideas of yours?
Why would you think I am jealous of your oversized truck, your motel
room on wheels, your golf clubs, the guitar you can't play, your
clapped-out old motorcycle or your battery powered model airplanes?

Oh...and try reading for content. I don't like 1911 style pistolas very
much, and I didn't say I wanted to buy a CZ 97B. I said I liked it. I
sure as hell wouldn't buy a Kimber, not with all the problems reported
with Kimbers that I see. I wouldn't buy a Marlin lever action rifle
these days, either, for the same reasons...too many problems. though I
have read that Marlin is starting to clean up its act...maybe.

Speaking of buying from abroad, how about that motorcycle and Volkswagen
of yours? You realize the VW plant is unionized, eh?

Whooooosh?

When have you heard me whine about cheap labor?

Well, of course not, so why are you whining about "illegal" immigrants
from Mexico, who work as "cheap labor"?

On 7/12/15 8:46 AM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Another 'WHOOOOOSH'!

You need to read a little about supply and demand. Go talk to momma.

Liberals have a constitutional right to act stupid. Some abuse the privilege.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 6:15:32 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 5:02:12 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
Those are pretty serious religious beliefs. I don't know whether there
*is* a god, and neither does anyone else. In the absence of proof, I am
a skeptic. What I do know, though, is that religion - all religion - is
a construct of man.

If you don't know if there is a God, then you don't know if religion was
a construct of man.

Right because god constructed a religion for Egyptians that had them
worshiping mythical figures, as did the Greeks and Romans and Celts and
many others, including the Christians.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

No, the Omnipotent Creator made man, and man made other gods to do their will. Not His. But you probably can't, or at least won't understand that.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 6:36:23 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 5:59:32 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/11/15 8:32 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Nobody's making you practice anything Harry. Why you got looking for a fight?

Whoosh...

I didn't mean for my comment to go over your head ....

No man is an island...when
you religious people push your beliefs into the practice of medicine or
science or shovel creationism into the public schools, you are forcing
that practice on people who don't believe in your superstitions.

I push those beliefs? Wow, I didn't know that. Don't think anyone here has noticed that either....

On 7/11/15 8:32 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Stop playing dumb...you know exactly what I mean.

Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 5:02:12 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
Those are pretty serious religious beliefs. I don't know whether there
*is* a god, and neither does anyone else. In the absence of proof, I am
a skeptic. What I do know, though, is that religion - all religion - is
a construct of man.

If you don't know if there is a God, then you don't know if religion was
a construct of man.

Right because god constructed a religion for Egyptians that had them
worshiping mythical figures, as did the Greeks and Romans and Celts and
many others, including the Christians.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

No, the Omnipotent Creator made man, and man made other gods to do their will. Not His. But you probably can't, or at least won't understand that.

Oh, I understand the concept of "creation" in genesis, but that doesn't
mean I think it is anything more than a superstitious folk tale. I like
the tooth fairy, easter bunny, and santa claus tales, too.

On 7/11/15 8:32 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Playing dumb?I knew exactly what you mean. You're the one who put me in a group with your comment- "when *you* religious people push your beliefs"

"You" does not have to mean *you* personally, as you well know. Stop
playing dumb...you're not FlaJim, who doesn't actually play dumb.

wrote:

[...]

I'll bet your mama, the functionary, would be too embarrassed to claim
you as her son.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

Heads up... jps General 1 December 23rd 05 06:04 AM
Potato Casserole Skipper General 45 November 18th 05 07:56 PM
Potato prostitutes...OT John H General 24 March 30th 05 07:10 PM
Potato Famine Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 July 26th 03 01:09 AM
old tv show + burning boat + potato = Roy G. Biv ASA 1 June 28th 03 05:41 PM