John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Potato(e) Heads

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:59:04 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/12/15 9:47 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:22:28 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

On 7/12/2015 8:39 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 8:29 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 5:03:30 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 7:47 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 6:43:06 PM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/11/15 9:37 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 5:50:07 PM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/11/15 8:32 PM, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:34:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Another religious post.

Who's attempting to cram religion down throats, Krause?

In this country? Christian fundamentalists.

Nobody is poking religion down your throat Harry.

Bull****.

Harry, all that paranoia is going to eat you alive. The easiest
antidote against having religion 'crammed down your throat" is to
close your mouth. don't leave it gaping open. Religion isn't going
away no matter how much you or the ACLU want to stammer about it.

Right, Tim. Let's all say nothing when the religious restrict the rights
of others, cram their beliefs into textbooks meant for public school,
teach hatred, et cetera. But...keep your mouth shut.

I find freedom in religion and practicing my faith. The constitution
doesn't have a problem with that, so I don't understand why you would.
That is unless you don't like the constitution.

Apparently you just don't get it. I don't give a **** what faith *you*
practice...just don't try to make *me* practice it. That's the crux.

Tim isn't twisting your arm or trying to make you practice anything.
He's been quite successful at jamming your own words down your throat
though. ;-)

Tim does have a way with words!

He must be demonstrating that...elsewhere.

Well, you certainly come out on the **** end of the stick in your exchanges with Tim.

Who here is cramming religion down your throat?

(A question...another chance to call a name!)
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.