Justan Olphat Justan Olphat is offline

Default Potato(e) Heads

On 7/12/2015 1:09 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 12:54 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 9:43:01 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 12:32 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 6:36:23 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 5:59:32 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 8:53 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 5:39:47 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 8:29 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 5:03:30 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 7/12/15 7:47 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 6:43:06 PM UTC-7, Keyser Söze
wrote:
On 7/11/15 9:37 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 5:50:07 PM UTC-7, Keyser
Söze wrote:
On 7/11/15 8:32 PM, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:34:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Another religious post.

Who's attempting to cram religion down throats, Krause?

In this country? Christian fundamentalists.

Nobody is poking religion down your throat Harry.

Bull****.

Harry, all that paranoia is going to eat you alive. The
easiest antidote against having religion 'crammed down your
throat" is to close your mouth. don't leave it gaping open.
Religion isn't going away no matter how much you or the ACLU
want to stammer about it.

Right, Tim. Let's all say nothing when the religious restrict
the rights
of others, cram their beliefs into textbooks meant for public
school,
teach hatred, et cetera. But...keep your mouth shut.

I find freedom in religion and practicing my faith. The
constitution doesn't have a problem with that, so I don't
understand why you would. That is unless you don't like the
constitution.

Apparently you just don't get it. I don't give a **** what
faith *you*
practice...just don't try to make *me* practice it. That's the
crux.

Nobody's making you practice anything Harry. Why you got looking
for a fight?

Whoosh...

I didn't mean for my comment to go over your head ....

No man is an island...when
you religious people push your beliefs into the practice of
medicine or
science or shovel creationism into the public schools, you are forcing
that practice on people who don't believe in your superstitions.

I push those beliefs? Wow, I didn't know that. Don't think anyone
here has noticed that either....

Stop playing dumb...you know exactly what I mean.

Playing dumb?I knew exactly what you mean. You're the one who put me
in a group with your comment- "when *you* religious people push your
beliefs"

"You" does not have to mean *you* personally, as you well know. Stop
playing dumb...you're not FlaJim, who doesn't actually play dumb.

I'll bet your mama, the functionary, would be too embarrassed to claim
you as her son.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."