Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Potato(e) Heads

On 7/12/15 10:47 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 09:58:26 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/12/15 9:45 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 08:58:48 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/12/15 8:46 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 07:37:03 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:
How's that
Kimber doing? Jammed up at the range lately, as Kimbers have a
reputation of doing?

My Kimber pumps .45's downrange with aplomb. Never a problem. Beautiful gun.

Don't be jealous.

Of what? Your pistola? I have no desire or need for a pistol in .45ACP,
but if I did, I wouldn't buy a Kimber or, for that matter, any other
1911 style pistola. I do like the CZ 97B:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lDgWEpc_ls

Typical liberal. Whine about cheap labor but buys from abroad.

Yes, FOAD, when people continuously put down the hobbies or possessions of others,
it's because they're jealous.

Go upstairs and ask momma. She'll explain.

There's not one possession of yours that interests me even slightly, let
alone makes me jealous. Where do you get these absurd ideas of yours?
Why would you think I am jealous of your oversized truck, your motel
room on wheels, your golf clubs, the guitar you can't play, your
clapped-out old motorcycle or your battery powered model airplanes?

Oh...and try reading for content. I don't like 1911 style pistolas very
much, and I didn't say I wanted to buy a CZ 97B. I said I liked it. I
sure as hell wouldn't buy a Kimber, not with all the problems reported
with Kimbers that I see. I wouldn't buy a Marlin lever action rifle
these days, either, for the same reasons...too many problems. though I
have read that Marlin is starting to clean up its act...maybe.

Speaking of buying from abroad, how about that motorcycle and Volkswagen
of yours? You realize the VW plant is unionized, eh?

Whooooosh?

When have you heard me whine about cheap labor?

Well, of course not, so why are you whining about "illegal" immigrants
from Mexico, who work as "cheap labor"?