Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Potato(e) Heads

On 7/12/15 12:30 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 6:15:32 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 5:02:12 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
Those are pretty serious religious beliefs. I don't know whether there
*is* a god, and neither does anyone else. In the absence of proof, I am
a skeptic. What I do know, though, is that religion - all religion - is
a construct of man.

If you don't know if there is a God, then you don't know if religion was
a construct of man.

Right because god constructed a religion for Egyptians that had them
worshiping mythical figures, as did the Greeks and Romans and Celts and
many others, including the Christians.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

No, the Omnipotent Creator made man, and man made other gods to do their will. Not His. But you probably can't, or at least won't understand that.

Oh, I understand the concept of "creation" in genesis, but that doesn't
mean I think it is anything more than a superstitious folk tale. I like
the tooth fairy, easter bunny, and santa claus tales, too.