Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default 'Abstinence Only' Bristol Pregnant...Again

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/28/15 6:47 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 22:38:35 -0400, Alex wrote:

BTW, speaking of shootings, are you pro- or anti-gun ownership?

I have a decent collection of guns. My last purchase was a Barrett
MRAD
with the BORS system. Amazing rifle! Even if it's stolen from my Fort
Knox safe it will be an unlikely weapon for a criminal to use in a
crime.

Oh ****. We have a guy here who is continuously touting his toy
AR-15. Are you
talking about this one?

http://www.barrett.net/images/firear.../mrad-hero.jpg

Hell of a gun!

Why don't you two right-wing assholes head over to Syria with that
popgun and kill ya some ISISers?

Your President calls them ISIL despite what the rest of the world
thinks. Give me your GPS coordinates and I'll see how far this thing
can throw them.

Teen pregnancies up thanks to abstinence education Harry[_2_] General 9 January 27th 10 07:44 PM
Abstinence Only Leads to Motherhood HK General 17 May 13th 09 12:14 AM
Pledges of Abstinence Ineffective Boater[_3_] General 53 January 4th 09 03:00 PM
Abstinence? katy ASA 48 December 4th 06 05:57 PM
A little bit bent prop ... like a little pregnant? Mark General 7 July 6th 04 11:39 PM