Tim Tim is offline

Default 'Abstinence Only' Bristol Pregnant...Again

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 8:12:45 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 20:13:29 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 6/25/15 8:07 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 19:44:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 6/25/15 7:38 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:50:55 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Palin wrote that she shared the news "sooner than I ever expected due to
the constant trolls who have nothing better to talk about."

... and our favorite troll rose to the bait.

Well, at least she can support her new child from her earnings as an
"abstinence only" lecture-ess.

The Palins are interesting because of Mama Palin's "family values"
claim. Hypocrisy at its finest, eh?

Why do we care?

I view the Palins the same way I view the Fox New clowns, the GOPers who
want the 2016 nomination, Rush Limbaugh, the creationists, the bible
thumpers, the white supremacists, the gay haters, et cetera, they are
all part and parcel of the increasingly less relevant Republican party,
and mostly exist for entertainment value. The Palins are near the top of
the list because of the incredible "family values" hypocrisy of Sarah
and her really dull daughter, Bristol.

I have a much healthier way of dealing with all of that. I simply
ignore it. I am certainly not promoting it the way you do.

BTW I thought of you at my FIL's vein doctor.
I was in the waiting room for a while and went through the section of
Ft Myers paper, one section of the WSJ that were there and leafed
through a few medical promo pamphlets. I noticed Fox news was on the
TV (muted) and I started looking around a little more,. There was a
book case in the corner with just about every book you ever heard
about on Fox. (3 or 4 Limbaugh books, a couple O'Reilly books, Ollie
North, Hannity etc. and a few "we should send our boys to die for
Israel" books)
I said to myself there is nothing to watch on TV and nothing to read
so I went outside, sat in the grass and watched the ducks in the pond
out back for a while. After a few minutes a little blonde girl who
works the front desk came out, sat next to me and we watched the ducks
together.
Neither of us said a thing about anything political.
You can really just ignore the **** and live a happier life.

Glad you brought this up. That's indeed a healthier attitude,Greg.