Default Navy Carrier Pilots - Overpaid?

Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.

Part One http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4gGMI8d3vLs

Part Two http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=S0yj70QbBzg

My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

Abit Loco wrote:
Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.
My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

Yawn and I'll bet it was. Why are you pimping for the military?

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:48:05 -0500, Abit Loco
wrote:

Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.

Part One http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4gGMI8d3vLs

Part Two http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=S0yj70QbBzg

My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

===

Good vids John, thanks for posting.

That has to be one of the scariest jobs in the world. The son of one
of our neighbors was doing it for a while but recently retired. He
was top gun in his training group about the time we moved to Florida
and his parents were justifiably proud.

On 13 Feb 2015 15:07:09 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

Yawn and I'll bet it was. Why are you pimping for the military?

===

Putz.

wrote:

Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.

Part One http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4gGMI8d3vLs

Part Two http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=S0yj70QbBzg

My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

===

Good vids John, thanks for posting.

That has to be one of the scariest jobs in the world. The son of one
of our neighbors was doing it for a while but recently retired. He
was top gun in his training group about the time we moved to Florida
and his parents were justifiably proud.

Interesting when one of the pilots commented that landing on a pitching
deck was more dangerous than flying combat missions.

I'll bet the CO of that carrier was kicking himself for allowing "training".

wrote:

Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.

Part One http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4gGMI8d3vLs

Part Two http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=S0yj70QbBzg

My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

===

Good vids John, thanks for posting.

That has to be one of the scariest jobs in the world. The son of one
of our neighbors was doing it for a while but recently retired. He
was top gun in his training group about the time we moved to Florida
and his parents were justifiably proud.

Interesting when one of the pilots commented that landing on a pitching
deck was more dangerous than flying combat missions.

I'll bet the CO of that carrier was kicking himself for allowing "training".

But imagine how great those pilots feel having done it.

Abit Loco wrote:
Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.
My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

Yawn and I'll bet it was. Why are you pimping for the military?

I've always appreciated our military, Krause. I've got a bunch of grandkids I'd love
to see in a military academy some day.

Abit Loco wrote:
Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.
My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

Yawn and I'll bet it was. Why are you pimping for the military?

I've always appreciated our military, Krause. I've got a bunch of grandkids I'd love
to see in a military academy some day.

I'm hoping mine go to MIT, Harvard, or CalTech.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

wrote:

Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.

Part One http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4gGMI8d3vLs

Part Two http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=S0yj70QbBzg

My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

===

Good vids John, thanks for posting.

That has to be one of the scariest jobs in the world. The son of one
of our neighbors was doing it for a while but recently retired. He
was top gun in his training group about the time we moved to Florida
and his parents were justifiably proud.

Interesting when one of the pilots commented that landing on a pitching
deck was more dangerous than flying combat missions.

I'll bet the CO of that carrier was kicking himself for allowing "training".

===

Dangerous as it is they probably feel a need to practice and train for
adverse conditions. After all, you don't get a chance to pick ideal
weather for combat operations. There must be a set of guidelines for
when they can fly

For the RC, feet on the ground pilots.. Mr. Luddite General 9 March 18th 14 09:34 PM
Bush admin. overpaid banks in HIS bailout. [email protected] General 14 February 7th 09 12:50 PM
Auto pilots Cameron Starr General 2 January 4th 07 08:37 PM
Navy announces new Kerry Class aircraft carrier! Larry W4CSC Cruising 0 June 3rd 04 02:17 AM