Default Auto pilots

I have a 24' power boat I want to put auto-pilot in.

The steering is cable driven to the engine area where it is then hydrolic.

I see most autopilots for this sized boat are "cable" or "hydrolic" -- which
would I fall into?

Cameron Starr wrote:
I have a 24' power boat I want to put auto-pilot in.

The steering is cable driven to the engine area where it is then hydrolic.

I see most autopilots for this sized boat are "cable" or "hydrolic" -- which
would I fall into?

Supplying the make, model, and year might be useful. Somebody who owns
a similar boat may have put in an autopilot, or one of the posters
experienced in that field might be more confident that they fully
understand the specific nature of your existing steering system.

Tom Tom is offline

Cameron Starr wrote:
I have a 24' power boat I want to put auto-pilot in.

The steering is cable driven to the engine area where it is then hydrolic.

I see most autopilots for this sized boat are "cable" or "hydrolic" -- which
would I fall into?

If you tell me what size and make of your boat, engine make and size, I
can tell you what you need. Feel free to call me if you prefer.

Tom Buhlinger
WildBlueBoating.com

973-538-3384

SAR info for boaters and pilots wf3h General 11 November 28th 06 08:31 AM
Auto replacement parts General 1 July 17th 06 02:07 PM
mighty budget cruisers,.. when/how do you dump your auto insurance? bowgus Cruising 0 November 23rd 05 10:03 PM
Wandering auto pilot Florida Keyz Cruising 7 December 3rd 04 08:24 PM
wandering auto pilot Florida Keyz General 5 December 1st 04 08:57 PM