BoatBanter.com

-   -   Navy Carrier Pilots - Overpaid? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/163340-navy-carrier-pilots-overpaid.html)

Abit Loco February 13th 15 01:48 PM

Navy Carrier Pilots - Overpaid?

Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.

Part One http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4gGMI8d3vLs

Part Two http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=S0yj70QbBzg

My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

Keyser Söze February 13th 15 03:07 PM

Abit Loco wrote:
Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.
My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

Yawn and I'll bet it was. Why are you pimping for the military?

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Wayne.B February 13th 15 03:53 PM

Navy Carrier Pilots - Overpaid?

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:48:05 -0500, Abit Loco
wrote:

Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.

Part One http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4gGMI8d3vLs

Part Two http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=S0yj70QbBzg

My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

===

Good vids John, thanks for posting.

That has to be one of the scariest jobs in the world. The son of one
of our neighbors was doing it for a while but recently retired. He
was top gun in his training group about the time we moved to Florida
and his parents were justifiably proud.

Wayne.B February 13th 15 03:53 PM

On 13 Feb 2015 15:07:09 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

Yawn and I'll bet it was. Why are you pimping for the military?

===

Putz.

Mr. Luddite February 13th 15 04:02 PM

wrote:

Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.

Part One http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4gGMI8d3vLs

Part Two http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=S0yj70QbBzg

My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

===

Good vids John, thanks for posting.

That has to be one of the scariest jobs in the world. The son of one
of our neighbors was doing it for a while but recently retired. He
was top gun in his training group about the time we moved to Florida
and his parents were justifiably proud.

Interesting when one of the pilots commented that landing on a pitching
deck was more dangerous than flying combat missions.

I'll bet the CO of that carrier was kicking himself for allowing "training".

Abit Loco February 13th 15 04:25 PM

wrote:

Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.

Part One http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4gGMI8d3vLs

Part Two http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=S0yj70QbBzg

My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

===

Good vids John, thanks for posting.

That has to be one of the scariest jobs in the world. The son of one
of our neighbors was doing it for a while but recently retired. He
was top gun in his training group about the time we moved to Florida
and his parents were justifiably proud.

Interesting when one of the pilots commented that landing on a pitching
deck was more dangerous than flying combat missions.

I'll bet the CO of that carrier was kicking himself for allowing "training".

But imagine how great those pilots feel having done it.

Abit Loco February 13th 15 04:26 PM

Abit Loco wrote:
Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.
My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

Yawn and I'll bet it was. Why are you pimping for the military?

I've always appreciated our military, Krause. I've got a bunch of grandkids I'd love
to see in a military academy some day.

Keyser Söze February 13th 15 05:12 PM

Abit Loco wrote:
Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.
My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

Yawn and I'll bet it was. Why are you pimping for the military?

I've always appreciated our military, Krause. I've got a bunch of grandkids I'd love
to see in a military academy some day.

I'm hoping mine go to MIT, Harvard, or CalTech.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Wayne.B February 13th 15 05:30 PM

wrote:

Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.

Part One http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4gGMI8d3vLs

Part Two http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=S0yj70QbBzg

My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

===

Good vids John, thanks for posting.

That has to be one of the scariest jobs in the world. The son of one
of our neighbors was doing it for a while but recently retired. He
was top gun in his training group about the time we moved to Florida
and his parents were justifiably proud.

Interesting when one of the pilots commented that landing on a pitching
deck was more dangerous than flying combat missions.

I'll bet the CO of that carrier was kicking himself for allowing "training".

===

Dangerous as it is they probably feel a need to practice and train for
adverse conditions. After all, you don't get a chance to pick ideal
weather for combat operations. There must be a set of guidelines for
when they can fly

Keyser Söze February 13th 15 05:34 PM

Navy Carrier Pilots - Overpaid?

On 2/13/15 12:25 PM, wrote:

Abit Loco wrote:
Now I see why these folks are all chewing gum so hard.

A couple of great videos.
My butt was puckering just watching the videos.

Yawn and I'll bet it was. Why are you pimping for the military?

I've always appreciated our military, Krause. I've got a bunch of grandkids I'd love
to see in a military academy some day.

I'm hoping mine go to MIT, Harvard, or CalTech.

Not Kansas?

No. That state has moved back to the 19th Century, or maybe the 18th.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.