Default "American Sniper"

On 1/17/15 9:18 AM, Tim wrote:
'Serial killer?" Huh... Harry I thought it was about a highly trained soldier doing his job.

Btw, I hit small targets with a vintage ww1 issue half worn out British battle rifle at 200 yd with v iron sights

Snipers who are successful fit the definition of serial killer.

As I stated, I don't have a place to shoot at 200 yards.

With "iron sights" at 100 yards, though, I can consistently hit clay
pigeons with my AR rifle. But my goal is to shoot 1" groups at that
distance, and to do that I need "eye assistance" ")

I consistently shoot 2" to 3" groups with iron sights with my .357
revolver at 25 yards, and 2" groups with iron sights with my lever
action rifle at 50 yards. I've got a scope on my AR 15/22 and shoot very
tight groups at 50 and 100 yards, the latter especially with the
built-in BDC on the scope. When I get my .22LR Ruger pistol back
together and I get used to the new trigger and other stuff in it, I'll
see how good I can do with it.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On 1/17/15 9:31 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:59:28 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/17/15 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 5:11:58 AM UTC-8, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/16/15 9:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 16 January 2015 20:04:45 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Poquito Loco wrote:
What a movie. Go see it.

Why?
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

It fulfills Johnny's fantasies to a T.
Shootin'and killin' with a powerful weapon from a safe distance.

The subject of the story was a very adept serial killer.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

No really, Harry. You ought to go see it. You could probably get some tips on setting that scope you have on that AR of yours. That way you could do some really long distance target practice.

The "hero" of that movie fits the definition of serial killer.

From where comes your definition of 'serial killer'? A serial killer is defined as one who has
murdered three or more people in a short time. (Wikipedia) I assume *your* definition includes as
'serial killers' those who've killed three or more enemy in a short amount of time. That would
include a tremendous number of Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Airmen. Yet you claim you don't
denigrate the military - only certain individuals.

There may be one or two here who believe that ****, but I'm certainly not one of them.

It's nice to see you 'taking an interest' in the military, but you should really get your head out
of your ass.

"... do you just wake up with a mouth full of dog **** to spew?"

Oh, who posted that? Why, you did.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On 1/17/2015 10:05 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/17/15 9:18 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

You're just a natural born killer. ;-)

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Tim Tim is offline

Harry I wish you well at achieving your goal.

I thought a sniper had an objective under orders to fulfill by destroying selected targets to save and protect the lives of fellow service personnel or civilians. I know personally 2 snipers who did their job and returned to civilian life. Neither turned into serial killers once back in " the world"

A serial killer is nothing more than a mirderer who is driven by their own twisted fantasies.

Do you know of many snipers who went on killing sprees after their military service was finished? you might try googling to see if you can find any because I haven't been able to.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:05:36 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I consistently shoot 2" to 3" groups with iron sights with my .357
revolver at 25 yards

===

Maybe fron a rested position, otherwise bull****.

On 1/17/15 9:18 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Cereal killer that is.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:04:04 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Harry I wish you well at achieving your goal.

I thought a sniper had an objective under orders to fulfill by destroying selected targets to save and protect the lives of fellow service personnel or civilians. I know personally 2 snipers who did their job and returned to civilian life. Neither turned into serial killers once back in " the world"

A serial killer is nothing more than a mirderer who is driven by their own twisted fantasies.

Do you know of many snipers who went on killing sprees after their military service was finished? you might try googling to see if you can find any because I haven't been able to.

===

It's just Harry's way of expressing his disapproval of the military in
general. On the other hand, if he disapproves of military policies,
he should speak with his president. Blaming Bush is getting a little
long in the tooth.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:59:49 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/17/15 9:02 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:11:55 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/16/15 9:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 16 January 2015 20:04:45 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Poquito Loco wrote:
What a movie. Go see it.

Why?
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

It fulfills Johnny's fantasies to a T.
Shootin'and killin' with a powerful weapon from a safe distance.

The subject of the story was a very adept serial killer.

Very adept at killing those needing killing.

I hope you didn't waste money seeing it. It would have been way over your head.

Why is that, John?

'Cause your head's low?
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

On 1/17/15 12:11 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:59:49 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/17/15 9:02 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:11:55 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/16/15 9:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 16 January 2015 20:04:45 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Poquito Loco wrote:
What a movie. Go see it.

Why?
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

It fulfills Johnny's fantasies to a T.
Shootin'and killin' with a powerful weapon from a safe distance.

The subject of the story was a very adept serial killer.

Very adept at killing those needing killing.

I hope you didn't waste money seeing it. It would have been way over your head.

Why is that, John?

'Cause your head's low?

Oh. You are trying to be clever.

--