Default "American Sniper"

On 1/26/15 9:01 AM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 26 January 2015 09:40:53 UTC-4, KC wrote:

Hey, it's not stealing, it's just a movie Not like anybody put
anything into making it or anything... But you know libs, they always
draw the moral line right under their own actions...

Well, this is quite amusing coming from you.
Remember a few years back when we uncovered a list as long as your arm of businesses, tax collectors, credit card companies etc that you stiffed?
It might be an eye opening experience to go back and update that list. I bet it would reach from head to toe at this point.
On the other hand, 'head to toe' on your puny body would probably equal arms length for a normal man.

I still think we ought to be cutting Scotty some slack because of all
the aggravation he is going through in his life these days.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On 1/26/2015 9:01 AM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 26 January 2015 09:40:53 UTC-4, KC wrote:

Hey, it's not stealing, it's just a movie Not like anybody put
anything into making it or anything... But you know libs, they always
draw the moral line right under their own actions...

Well, this is quite amusing coming from you.
Remember a few years back when we uncovered a list as long as your arm of businesses, tax collectors, credit card companies etc that you stiffed?
It might be an eye opening experience to go back and update that list. I bet it would reach from head to toe at this point.
On the other hand, 'head to toe' on your puny body would probably equal arms length for a normal man.

Um Donnie. It was Your boy Krause who stiffed everyone he owed money to.
And it wasn't a one time occurrence either.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

True North wrote:
On Monday, 26 January 2015 09:40:53 UTC-4, KC wrote:

Hey, it's not stealing, it's just a movie Not like anybody put
anything into making it or anything... But you know libs, they always
draw the moral line right under their own actions...

Well, this is quite amusing coming from you.
Remember a few years back when we uncovered a list as long as your arm of businesses, tax collectors, credit card companies etc that you stiffed?
It might be an eye opening experience to go back and update that list. I bet it would reach from head to toe at this point.
On the other hand, 'head to toe' on your puny body would probably equal arms length for a normal man.

You are confusing him with Harry.

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 14:02:17 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Son delivered the movie on our thumb drive.
Will watch it tonight or tomorrow on our smart TV.

So cheap you have to break the law to see the movie?
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

On Sunday, 25 January 2015 14:20:05 UTC-4, John H. wrote:

So cheap you have to break the law to see the movie?
--

Ok Sheriff John Brown...er Herring...
In my current condition I can't sit for a couple of hours in a crowded movie theater, and I doubt the ushers would put the movie on hold so I could get up and move around.

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:15:48 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Sunday, 25 January 2015 14:20:05 UTC-4, John H. wrote:

So cheap you have to break the law to see the movie?
--

Ok Sheriff John Brown...er Herring...
In my current condition I can't sit for a couple of hours in a crowded movie theater, and I doubt the ushers would put the movie on hold so I could get up and move around.
In the interests of not disturbing other movie goers who paid good hard cash to see the film, I compromised in favour of a home showing.
If I thought about sending the senior's ticket rate to the movie company, would you call off your posse?

You do whatever you think's right, Don.
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.
Banned

Nice backpeddling, dicklicker. You AND your Son ARE guilty of movie piracy, and if someone phones you in...too ****ing bad.

True North wrote:
On Sunday, 25 January 2015 14:20:05 UTC-4, John H. wrote:

So cheap you have to break the law to see the movie?
--

Ok Sheriff John Brown...er Herring...
In my current condition I can't sit for a couple of hours in a crowded movie theater, and I doubt the ushers would put the movie on hold so I could get up and move around.
In the interests of not disturbing other movie goers who paid good hard cash to see the film, I compromised in favour of a home showing.
If I thought about sending the senior's ticket rate to the movie company, would you call off your posse?

Try to justify it any way you want but it's a crime. Your reprobate son
has likely pirated more than that one movie. Since you live to ****
people off here, don't be shocked when you get a knock on your door and
don't expect your medical problems to help you.

On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:10:08 -0500, Someone Else wrote:

True North wrote:
On Sunday, 25 January 2015 14:20:05 UTC-4, John H. wrote:

So cheap you have to break the law to see the movie?
--

Ok Sheriff John Brown...er Herring...
In my current condition I can't sit for a couple of hours in a crowded movie theater, and I doubt the ushers would put the movie on hold so I could get up and move around.
In the interests of not disturbing other movie goers who paid good hard cash to see the film, I compromised in favour of a home showing.
If I thought about sending the senior's ticket rate to the movie company, would you call off your posse?

Try to justify it any way you want but it's a crime. Your reprobate son
has likely pirated more than that one movie. Since you live to ****
people off here, don't be shocked when you get a knock on your door and
don't expect your medical problems to help you.

Perhaps Don doesn't realize that the Wednesday, 3:30 matinee would probably have a pretty empty
theater and that standing to go take a leak, or just a walk into the side aisle is OK.