Default "American Sniper"

On 1/17/15 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 5:11:58 AM UTC-8, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/16/15 9:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 16 January 2015 20:04:45 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Poquito Loco wrote:
What a movie. Go see it.

Why?
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

It fulfills Johnny's fantasies to a T.
Shootin'and killin' with a powerful weapon from a safe distance.

The subject of the story was a very adept serial killer.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

No really, Harry. You ought to go see it. You could probably get some tips on setting that scope you have on that AR of yours. That way you could do some really long distance target practice.

The "hero" of that movie fits the definition of serial killer.
As for long distance target practice, the venues I have pretty much
limit me to 100 yards, though there is a possibility we'll extend our
Shenandoah range out to 200 yards, but getting out to that one is a haul
and a half...about 130 miles. Unfortunately, the "farmer" near us who
has the land and the ability for a longer range (he actually has one) is
a recluse and a prepper, and even his close neighbors, a few of whom
I've met, steer clear of him.

I'm pretty well "scoped" in at 50 and 100 yards and shooting tight groups.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:11:55 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/16/15 9:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 16 January 2015 20:04:45 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Poquito Loco wrote:
What a movie. Go see it.

Why?
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

It fulfills Johnny's fantasies to a T.
Shootin'and killin' with a powerful weapon from a safe distance.

The subject of the story was a very adept serial killer.

Very adept at killing those needing killing.

I hope you didn't waste money seeing it. It would have been way over your head.

--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.
Tim Tim is offline

'Serial killer?" Huh... Harry I thought it was about a highly trained soldier doing his job.

Btw, I hit small targets with a vintage ww1 issue half worn out British battle rifle at 200 yd with v iron sights

On 1/17/2015 8:59 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/17/15 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 5:11:58 AM UTC-8, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/16/15 9:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 16 January 2015 20:04:45 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Poquito Loco wrote:
What a movie. Go see it.

Why?
--
[...]

Practicing to be a serial killer, are ya now?

--
My sig file appears to be empty.
Howd dat happen?

Respectfully submitted by Justan

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:59:28 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/17/15 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 5:11:58 AM UTC-8, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/16/15 9:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 16 January 2015 20:04:45 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Poquito Loco wrote:
What a movie. Go see it.

Why?
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

It fulfills Johnny's fantasies to a T.
Shootin'and killin' with a powerful weapon from a safe distance.

The subject of the story was a very adept serial killer.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

No really, Harry. You ought to go see it. You could probably get some tips on setting that scope you have on that AR of yours. That way you could do some really long distance target practice.

The "hero" of that movie fits the definition of serial killer.

From where comes your definition of 'serial killer'? A serial killer is defined as one who has
murdered three or more people in a short time. (Wikipedia) I assume *your* definition includes as
'serial killers' those who've killed three or more enemy in a short amount of time. That would
include a tremendous number of Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Airmen. Yet you claim you don't
denigrate the military - only certain individuals.

There may be one or two here who believe that ****, but I'm certainly not one of them.

It's nice to see you 'taking an interest' in the military, but you should really get your head out
of your ass.

On 1/17/15 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 5:11:58 AM UTC-8, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/16/15 9:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 16 January 2015 20:04:45 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Poquito Loco wrote:
What a movie. Go see it.

Why?
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

It fulfills Johnny's fantasies to a T.
Shootin'and killin' with a powerful weapon from a safe distance.

The subject of the story was a very adept serial killer.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

No really, Harry. You ought to go see it. You could probably get some tips on setting that scope you have on that AR of yours. That way you could do some really long distance target practice.

The "hero" of that movie fits the definition of serial killer.

From where comes your definition of 'serial killer'? A serial killer is defined as one who has
murdered three or more people in a short time. (Wikipedia) I assume *your* definition includes as
'serial killers' those who've killed three or more enemy in a short amount of time. That would
include a tremendous number of Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Airmen. Yet you claim you don't
denigrate the military - only certain individuals.

There may be one or two here who believe that ****, but I'm certainly not one of them.

It's nice to see you 'taking an interest' in the military, but you should really get your head out
of your ass.

The time he *should have* taken an interest in the military was 40-45
years ago. Now, if the pussy is true to form, he'll come back with all
the lame excuses why he wasn't "interested" at the time.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 06:18:48 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

'Serial killer?" Huh... Harry I thought it was about a highly trained soldier doing his job.

Btw, I hit small targets with a vintage ww1 issue half worn out British battle rifle at 200 yd with v iron sights

Yeah, but if you had a 'hand built' AR with a shaved-down gas block and a lot of other expert
gunsmithing work done on it, you'd be covering those 200 yard shot groups with a dime.

On 1/17/15 9:02 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:11:55 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/16/15 9:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 16 January 2015 20:04:45 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Poquito Loco wrote:
What a movie. Go see it.

Why?
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

It fulfills Johnny's fantasies to a T.
Shootin'and killin' with a powerful weapon from a safe distance.

The subject of the story was a very adept serial killer.

Very adept at killing those needing killing.

I hope you didn't waste money seeing it. It would have been way over your head.

Why is that, John?

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On 1/17/2015 9:47 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 06:18:48 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

'Serial killer?" Huh... Harry I thought it was about a highly trained soldier doing his job.

Btw, I hit small targets with a vintage ww1 issue half worn out British battle rifle at 200 yd with v iron sights

Yeah, but if you had a 'hand built' AR with a shaved-down gas block and a lot of other expert
gunsmithing work done on it, you'd be covering those 200 yard shot groups with a dime.

If he'd gone here, he wouldn't have had to the significant, for him,
trouble of gathering parts and slapping them together.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...elling-ar-15s/