Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default "American Sniper"

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:46:47 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 1/17/2015 10:05 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/17/15 9:18 AM, Tim wrote:
'Serial killer?" Huh... Harry I thought it was about a highly trained
soldier doing his job.

Btw, I hit small targets with a vintage ww1 issue half worn out
British battle rifle at 200 yd with v iron sights

Snipers who are successful fit the definition of serial killer.

As I stated, I don't have a place to shoot at 200 yards.

With "iron sights" at 100 yards, though, I can consistently hit clay
pigeons with my AR rifle. But my goal is to shoot 1" groups at that
distance, and to do that I need "eye assistance" ")

I consistently shoot 2" to 3" groups with iron sights with my .357
revolver at 25 yards, and 2" groups with iron sights with my lever
action rifle at 50 yards. I've got a scope on my AR 15/22 and shoot very
tight groups at 50 and 100 yards, the latter especially with the
built-in BDC on the scope. When I get my .22LR Ruger pistol back
together and I get used to the new trigger and other stuff in it, I'll
see how good I can do with it.

You're just a natural born killer. ;-)

===

Cereal killer that is.