Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default "American Sniper"

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:04:04 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Harry I wish you well at achieving your goal.

I thought a sniper had an objective under orders to fulfill by destroying selected targets to save and protect the lives of fellow service personnel or civilians. I know personally 2 snipers who did their job and returned to civilian life. Neither turned into serial killers once back in " the world"

A serial killer is nothing more than a mirderer who is driven by their own twisted fantasies.

Do you know of many snipers who went on killing sprees after their military service was finished? you might try googling to see if you can find any because I haven't been able to.

===

It's just Harry's way of expressing his disapproval of the military in
general. On the other hand, if he disapproves of military policies,
he should speak with his president. Blaming Bush is getting a little
long in the tooth.