Default Decent firearm for The Greg-ster

http://tinyurl.com/q75hgqp

You have to make every shot count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwshbrsUrB8

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -

On 11/8/2014 2:42 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/q75hgqp

You have to make every shot count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwshbrsUrB8

You lookin to be a match champion shooter. I'd rather have a 686+ with a
5 or 6 in barrel. It's a prettier gun and probably more accurate.

On 11/8/14 5:12 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 16:57:59 -0500, Harrold wrote:

On 11/8/2014 2:42 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/q75hgqp

You have to make every shot count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwshbrsUrB8

You lookin to be a match champion shooter. I'd rather have a 686+ with a
5 or 6 in barrel. It's a prettier gun and probably more accurate.

I am happy with my Ruger KP90. It does all I need.,

Must be tough shoving that 40-round mag down your pants...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9GC...=TLHORc-Rc52wA

--
Theres more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged. -
Norman Mailer

On 11/8/14 6:25 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 17:48:17 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/8/2014 2:42 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/q75hgqp

You have to make every shot count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwshbrsUrB8

You lookin to be a match champion shooter. I'd rather have a 686+ with a
5 or 6 in barrel. It's a prettier gun and probably more accurate.

I am happy with my Ruger KP90. It does all I need.,

Must be tough shoving that 40-round mag down your pants...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9GC...=TLHORc-Rc52wA

Only if there are 40 guys coming after me.

7+1 is plenty.

And just the other day you were trying to make fun of the 10-round mags
I have for my AR...Hell, my lever rifle holds 10+1. And my six shooter
holds only two less than your sort of accurate .45.

--
Theres more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged. -
Norman Mailer

On 11/8/14 8:36 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 19:57:33 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/8/14 7:35 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 18:52:02 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/8/14 6:25 PM,
wrote:

7+1 is plenty.

And just the other day you were trying to make fun of the 10-round mags
I have for my AR...Hell, my lever rifle holds 10+1. And my six shooter
holds only two less than your sort of accurate .45.

If I want to make some noise, I have some 30 round mags for my M1A but
a handgun is fine with 7 or 8, particularly if you have a few spare
mags.
It is only the cops who need 19 rounds to hit a guy.

Just how many guys have you hit recently with your firearms or fists?

Fortunately none. I have been involved is several violent
confrontations here, including one where at least one of the people
had a gun. I was able to defuse all of them without any violence and
nobody was hurt.
I prefer my wits and diplomacy instead of being a hot head and
immediately provoking a fight.
The only difference between you and Zimmerman was you didn't have a
gun.

I think you are a first-class coward, actually, and would run like a
scared puppy dog if your only other choice was to stop a fight.

Zimmerman assaulted a kid carrying snacks and killed him. I stopped a
thug from assaulting a woman and her kid. If you think those are
equivalent acts, you are pretty stupid.

--
Theres more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged. -
Norman Mailer

On 11/9/14 2:01 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 21:20:25 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I am not afraid of a fight. I am just smart enough to resolve issues
without getting my wrist broken like you did.
It must be your union thug background.

Zimmerman assaulted a kid carrying snacks and killed him. I stopped a
thug from assaulting a woman and her kid. If you think those are
equivalent acts, you are pretty stupid.

Zimmerman just followed a kid he suspected of being a burglar with
pretty good cause it turns out. and when he was attacked he defended
himself. What would you have done if that first punch, connected and
he was sitting on your chest beating your head on the street?

Of course all of this assumes there was a woman, a child and you were
actually rescuing anyone not just tripping over a curb and going down
while you were playing with your new phone.

I don't believe you could successfully mediate a dispute a colony of
ants might have over the best path to follow to carry home an apple
core. You are too argumentative, you're obstreperous, you tend to take a
few simple facts and add all sorts of elements not in play, you don't
know when to stop arguing, and, seriously, you look like a renegade from
Duck Dynasty, or a hermit. Frankly, all you could do is escalate a fight
others are having. Maybe you should stick to your panoply of make-work
jobs and keep busy.

wrote:

[...]

Show us what you look like, you handsome devil you. ;-)
What does Greg's appearance have to do with him having a little fun at
your expense. After all your reason for being is to amuse us with your
tall tales.

My latest firearm Roger General 72 September 21st 14 01:55 AM
Update to Maryland firearm purchase... F*O*A*D General 37 April 16th 14 08:12 PM
A decent keyboard with a decent price Dan Krueger General 2 October 25th 05 04:01 AM
A decent keyboard with a decent price Jim Bailey General 0 October 21st 05 08:24 PM
Secure Firearm storage??? Sean General 15 August 22nd 03 06:42 PM