Default My latest firearm

http://www.guns.com/2014/09/11/sig-a...g-553-pistols/

I bought the railed model. It's going for nearly $1000 more already on
the secondary market. I didn't plan to shoot it and bought it for my
collection. My concern is that there is a warranty so maybe I should
put a few rounds through it to make sure all is well. On the other
hand, it would no longer be an unfired gun - outside of the factory. If
the prices don't move up significantly I will keep it forever so that's
less of an issue.

I guess I'll watch the prices during the warranty period and decide what
to do.

On 9/13/2014 9:59 PM, Roger wrote:
http://www.guns.com/2014/09/11/sig-a...g-553-pistols/

I bought the railed model. It's going for nearly $1000 more already on
the secondary market. I didn't plan to shoot it and bought it for my
collection. My concern is that there is a warranty so maybe I should
put a few rounds through it to make sure all is well. On the other
hand, it would no longer be an unfired gun - outside of the factory. If
the prices don't move up significantly I will keep it forever so that's
less of an issue.

I guess I'll watch the prices during the warranty period and decide what
to do.

Harry would kill to be able to afford a gun like that.

Harrold wrote:
On 9/13/2014 9:59 PM, Roger wrote:
http://www.guns.com/2014/09/11/sig-a...g-553-pistols/

I bought the railed model. It's going for nearly $1000 more already on
the secondary market. I didn't plan to shoot it and bought it for my
collection. My concern is that there is a warranty so maybe I should
put a few rounds through it to make sure all is well. On the other
hand, it would no longer be an unfired gun - outside of the factory. If
the prices don't move up significantly I will keep it forever so that's
less of an issue.

I guess I'll watch the prices during the warranty period and decide what
to do.

Harry would kill to be able to afford a gun like that.

It is easy to buy things when you do not pay your taxes or bills.

On 9/14/14 11:48 AM, Califbill wrote:
Harrold wrote:
On 9/13/2014 9:59 PM, Roger wrote:
http://www.guns.com/2014/09/11/sig-a...g-553-pistols/

I bought the railed model. It's going for nearly $1000 more already on
the secondary market. I didn't plan to shoot it and bought it for my
collection. My concern is that there is a warranty so maybe I should
put a few rounds through it to make sure all is well. On the other
hand, it would no longer be an unfired gun - outside of the factory. If
the prices don't move up significantly I will keep it forever so that's
less of an issue.

I guess I'll watch the prices during the warranty period and decide what
to do.

Harry would kill to be able to afford a gun like that.

It is easy to buy things when you do not pay your taxes or bills.

It's easy to buy things when you hire illegals to work the home handyman
jobs you get and pay them less than the going rate, and don't bother
with the various employment taxes and insurance reputable employers pay,
right, Bilious?

As for the firearm in question, I suppose it has appeal to someone who
collect ugly, oddball guns. It has no appeal to me. I know where there
are two brand new never fired presentation revolvers that were engraved
by Lynton McKenzie and have consecutive serial numbers. Each of them
might be worth what that ugly SIG pistol might fetch, and they are works
of art.

Harrold wrote:
[...]

Forgot...I have a URL of a revolver engraved by McKenzie. This is not
one of pair I mentioned:

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/17104/lot/3245/

Harrold wrote:
[...]

What would you know about those matters.
Someone recently reposted your claims that you were inundated with work
and were advertizing for help on Monster.com. The benefit package you
boasted about offering was unbelievably good. Probably because it was
just more of your lying bull****.

Tell us again about that CZ you trashed. Tell us again about that Sig
you loved then hated. Tell us about your TWO foreclosures and numerous
tax liens. On second thought, don't.

Harrold wrote:
[...]

Looks like a cap gun I had when I was a kid

Harrold wrote:

[...]

Why are you confusing firearms with art, Krause? Do you think that the silencer you are purchasing was designed by Jean-Michel Basquiat?

wrote:
On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 13:35:10 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

As for the firearm in question, I suppose it has appeal to someone who
collect ugly, oddball guns.

Talking about ugly oddball guns I had a fleeting notion of buying a
Judge but it passed when I read some of the reviews.
Other than novelty skeet shooting, I am not sure what I would do with
it.
As a self defense gun, it was roundly discounted. The .410 is inferior
to just about anything 9mm or above.

Sort of a modern Lemat.

Update to Maryland firearm purchase... F*O*A*D General 37 April 16th 14 08:12 PM
Going to buy a firearm for my family, it's time to fight back... [email protected] General 2 April 7th 09 10:36 PM
Latest From Me muzz UK Paddle 1 November 19th 05 02:05 PM
The latest lie from the GOP Harry Krause General 6 October 4th 04 01:09 PM
Secure Firearm storage??? Sean General 15 August 22nd 03 06:42 PM