Harry Krause

Default The latest lie from the GOP

Amazing...60 million Americans heard Kerry speak these words, and now
the Repubilcan liars are trying to twist them into something else.

Will the voters comprehend?

LEHRER: New question. Two minutes, Senator Kerry.
What is your position on the whole concept of preemptive war?

KERRY: The president always has the right, and always has had the
right, for preemptive strike. That was a great doctrine throughout the
Cold War. And it was always one of the things we argued about with
respect to arms control.

No president, though all of American history, has ever ceded, and nor
would I, the right to preempt in any way necessary to protect the United
States of America.

But if and when you do it, Jim, you have to do it in a way that passes
the test, that passes the global test where your countrymen, your people
understand fully why you're doing what you're doing and you can prove to
the world that you did it for legitimate reasons.

Here we have our own secretary of state who has had to apologize to the
world for the presentation he made to the United Nations.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?

Oz's Latest Lover Joe ASA 10 August 31st 04 01:36 AM
Bush down by 8 in latest CNN poll... Harry Krause General 23 March 17th 04 08:01 AM