Default Decent firearm for The Greg-ster

On 11/9/14 12:13 PM, KC wrote:
On 11/9/2014 11:17 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 09:56:22 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

Greg has been bragging that his "looks" alone were enough to stop a
fight, or somesuch nonsense. Well, maybe in his relocated midwestern
redneck part of the world, among his duck dynasty buddies.

You are having that reading comprehension problem again.
I will say I have jumped in the middle of lots of disputes around here
and nobody has "taken a swing" at me so I must look more imposing than
you. The difference is being able to take control of a situation
without looking weak enough so taking a swing is the first thing
someone would want to do.
I am not a shifty eyed little fat guy tho.

What do you think is with the fixation on Duck Dynasty? I don't watch it
so I can't seem to make the connection...

The Duck Dynasty stars look like the unkempt backwoods villains from the
movie Deliverance, but with long unkempt hair and long scraggly beards.
Greg has white, long scraggly hair and an unkempt beard. He looks like a
well-fed hobo hoping for a guest spot on Duck Dynasty.

Remember the old Goebel Reeves' Hobo's Lullaby song covered in the 1930s
and 1940s by Woodie Guthrie and then Cisco Houston? Greg resembles those
old hobos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v95g9IF8o4k

or maybe Emmylou's version strikes a memory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDBa6ajwga4

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -

On 11/9/14 2:09 PM, Califbill wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 11:39:23 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/9/14 11:17 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 09:56:22 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

Greg has been bragging that his "looks" alone were enough to stop a
fight, or somesuch nonsense. Well, maybe in his relocated midwestern
redneck part of the world, among his duck dynasty buddies.

You are having that reading comprehension problem again.
I will say I have jumped in the middle of lots of disputes around here
and nobody has "taken a swing" at me so I must look more imposing than
you. The difference is being able to take control of a situation
without looking weak enough so taking a swing is the first thing
someone would want to do.
I am not a shifty eyed little fat guy tho.

The only thing you've jumped in is that swamp behind your house.

Bull****.

Being a successful Field Engineer for IBM , says Gregg has some people
skills. Observing you writing and actions over the years here, I would say
you are lacking successful people skills.

Observing *you* brain skills over the years here, I'd be astonished if
you could wipe yourself without injuring yourself.

On 11/9/2014 2:32 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/9/14 12:13 PM, KC wrote:
On 11/9/2014 11:17 AM, wrote:
[...]

Don't let appearances fool you ****head
KC KC is offline

On 11/9/2014 3:36 PM, Harrold wrote:
On 11/9/2014 2:32 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/9/14 12:13 PM, KC wrote:
On 11/9/2014 11:17 AM, wrote:
[...]

My dad lived part of his life in those old camps. Made him a much better
man than harry krause will ever hope to be... Every one of those old
hobos were more of a man than the last ten generations of krause...

On 11/9/2014 2:32 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/9/14 12:13 PM, KC wrote:
On 11/9/2014 11:17 AM, wrote:
[...]

What happened to you?

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -
Norman Mailer

On 11/9/14 4:07 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 14:32:15 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/9/14 12:13 PM, KC wrote:
On 11/9/2014 11:17 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Wrong Guess again

I've seen a few photos of you on your boat. Long, unkempt white hair and
beard.

wrote:
[...]

One more punch like the one you are so proud of and your wife would
have to hire someone to wipe your ass.

Ahh, but it didn't turn out the way you would have liked. Too bad, eh?

My latest firearm Roger General 72 September 21st 14 01:55 AM
Update to Maryland firearm purchase... F*O*A*D General 37 April 16th 14 08:12 PM
A decent keyboard with a decent price Dan Krueger General 2 October 25th 05 04:01 AM
A decent keyboard with a decent price Jim Bailey General 0 October 21st 05 08:24 PM
Secure Firearm storage??? Sean General 15 August 22nd 03 06:42 PM