Default Decent firearm for The Greg-ster

On 10/14/2016 3:32 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/14/16 3:24 PM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 10/14/2016 2:39 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/14/16 2:37 PM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 10/14/2016 2:23 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/14/16 2:13 PM, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 11/10/2014 8:23 PM, Roger wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/9/14 9:46 AM, KC wrote:
On 11/9/2014 9:21 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 09:06:47 -0500, Harrold
wrote:

On 11/9/2014 8:57 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 21:20:25 -0500, F*O*A*D
wrote:

On 11/8/14 8:36 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 19:57:33 -0500, F*O*A*D
wrote:

On 11/8/14 7:35 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 18:52:02 -0500, F*O*A*D

wrote:

On 11/8/14 6:25 PM,
wrote:

7+1 is plenty.

And just the other day you were trying to make fun of the
10-round mags
I have for my AR...Hell, my lever rifle holds 10+1. And my
six
shooter
holds only two less than your sort of accurate .45.

If I want to make some noise, I have some 30 round mags
for my
M1A but
a handgun is fine with 7 or 8, particularly if you have a
few
spare
mags.
It is only the cops who need 19 rounds to hit a guy.

Just how many guys have you hit recently with your
firearms or
fists?

Fortunately none. I have been involved is several violent
confrontations here, including one where at least one of the
people
had a gun. I was able to defuse all of them without any
violence and
nobody was hurt.
I prefer my wits and diplomacy instead of being a hot head
and
immediately provoking a fight.
The only difference between you and Zimmerman was you didn't
have a
gun.

I think you are a first-class coward, actually, and would run
like a
scared puppy dog if your only other choice was to stop a
fight.

Zimmerman assaulted a kid carrying snacks and killed him. I
stopped a
thug from assaulting a woman and her kid. If you think those
are
equivalent acts, you are pretty stupid.

Now it's a 'thug assaulting a kid'.

What will it be next week? How often did the kid get hit,
Harry?

You talking about Martin? He didn't have a mark on him, while
Zimm
was
cut and blodied. Doubt if Harry's target was marked by Harry's
wrist
shot either. "Swung and missed" I ask you. How could you miss
someone
the size of Harry.

No, I'm talking about Harry saying he stopped a thug from
assaulting a
kid. When did the assault on the kid enter the story?

Yeah, "swung and missed". If I were taking a report I would tear
that to
pieces... did the guy square up, or just do a mosquito brush off.
I am
sure harry got hurt running away.

I'm sorry you dimwits can't read. From my original descriptive post
on this matter:

"I don't want to make a big deal out of this. I was over in
Virginia
last week middle the week trying to get a part for my wife's rug
shampooer. Out in the strip mall parking lot, I saw a guy
physically
and verbally abusing a woman and her child.

***He was slapping the woman and pulling on the child. I asked
him to
stop.***

He got verbally abusive towards me and then he took a swing at me.
He missed. I swung at his face as hard as I could with my right
hand
and connected.
He fell to the ground but I didn't knock him out just staggered
him.
I told the woman to call the cops but she didn't want to. She
thanked
me and she and the kid got in her car and drove away. The guy I hit
got up and gave me a dirty look and got his car and drove away. My
lower arm and wrist hurt like a son of a bitch so I ended up at the
ER this past weekend and x-rays showed I busted a couple of
bones in
my wrist in hitting the parking lot asshole. No good deed goes
unpunished. So, no typing.

Pulling on a woman's child while slapping her is *assault* on the
child in my book. Of course, no one really knows what happens in
PsychoDramaScotty's household.

How many times are you going to post this bull****? You already
believe it's true. Narcissism is a strange disorder.

You're adding your comment to a post that's dated nearly two years
ago,
****ForBrains.

"On 11/10/2014 8:23 PM, Roger wrote:"

Better late than never.

Since you are regurgitating an old post, ****ForBrains, whatever
happened to your good buddy, Scott Ingerfool, aka PsychoDrama? Did he
run off with that motorcycle gang?

I thought you would be keeping track of him, especially since he was the
guy who caused you to be armed to the teeth for fear of him coming after
you. How did all of that get started, anyway?

He was channeling Donald Trump.

What does that have to do with you building your arsenal? And what did
Trump do to make you fear little Scotty?

My latest firearm Roger General 72 September 21st 14 01:55 AM
Update to Maryland firearm purchase... F*O*A*D General 37 April 16th 14 08:12 PM
A decent keyboard with a decent price Dan Krueger General 2 October 25th 05 04:01 AM
A decent keyboard with a decent price Jim Bailey General 0 October 21st 05 08:24 PM
Secure Firearm storage??? Sean General 15 August 22nd 03 06:42 PM