F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default Decent firearm for The Greg-ster

On 11/8/14 8:36 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 19:57:33 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/8/14 7:35 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 18:52:02 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/8/14 6:25 PM,
wrote:

7+1 is plenty.

And just the other day you were trying to make fun of the 10-round mags
I have for my AR...Hell, my lever rifle holds 10+1. And my six shooter
holds only two less than your sort of accurate .45.

If I want to make some noise, I have some 30 round mags for my M1A but
a handgun is fine with 7 or 8, particularly if you have a few spare
mags.
It is only the cops who need 19 rounds to hit a guy.

Just how many guys have you hit recently with your firearms or fists?

Fortunately none. I have been involved is several violent
confrontations here, including one where at least one of the people
had a gun. I was able to defuse all of them without any violence and
nobody was hurt.
I prefer my wits and diplomacy instead of being a hot head and
immediately provoking a fight.
The only difference between you and Zimmerman was you didn't have a
gun.

I think you are a first-class coward, actually, and would run like a
scared puppy dog if your only other choice was to stop a fight.

Zimmerman assaulted a kid carrying snacks and killed him. I stopped a
thug from assaulting a woman and her kid. If you think those are
equivalent acts, you are pretty stupid.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -