Default Had to share this story

On 10/28/14 9:40 AM, KC wrote:

True or not, I like it... Does anybody here watch Dana? LOL! Surprised
harry hasn't been all over her, smoldering hot conservative with a
brain... Scariest thing in the world to a guy like him..

Actually, the scariest thing to me is the existence of really ignorant,
incompetent people like you in this country who...breed.

I don't know who your "Dana" is, but...if I thought smart women were
scary, I wouldn't have married a woman who was working towards a
master's and Ph.D to help her get to the top of her profession.

--
A vote for any Republican is a vote AGAINST:

Social Security, Medicare, Minimum Wage, Fair Pay, Food Stamps, Clean
Air and Water, Modest Gun Regulations, Public Schools, Rebuilding
Infrastructure and Good Jobs, Women's Rights, Veterans’ Rights, LGBT
Rights, and, of course, Your Right to Vote.

On 10/28/14 10:09 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/28/2014 8:59 AM, Tim wrote:

John. For years I've had a British .303 right by my shop door. People
ask why I have a gun there, And my standard reply is" becaus the U.S.
Constitution says I can" ...

Are you required to have a trigger lock or other locking device that
disables it?

We do in Massachusetts. By law, all firearms must be stored in a safe
or have trigger or chamber locks installed. Ammo is supposed to be
stored elsewhere ... meaning not in the vicinity of the firearm.

My shotgun and Ruger 10/22 have locks on them. The handguns are loaded
but kept in a safe.

I wouldn't leave a firearm out where it is easy to steal, or where a
passing neighborhood kid might grab it for a prank. Obviously, you
wouldn't, either.

--
A vote for any Republican is a vote AGAINST:

Social Security, Medicare, Minimum Wage, Fair Pay, Food Stamps, Clean
Air and Water, Modest Gun Regulations, Public Schools, Rebuilding
Infrastructure and Good Jobs, Women's Rights, Veterans’ Rights, LGBT
Rights, and, of course, Your Right to Vote.

On 10/28/2014 8:06 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/28/14 7:58 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data - right?

Not at all. The conclusion is that you are an ill-informed, ignorant
racist.

Have nice day.

Mind telling us how you came to that conclusion?

You've been stroking your disk so hard it rattled your brain. ;-)

On 10/28/2014 8:24 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/28/14 8:22 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:06:11 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 10/28/14 7:58 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data - right?

Not at all. The conclusion is that you are an ill-informed, ignorant
racist.

Have nice day.

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an
argument with a liberal."

... Peter Brimelow

You're not equipped to debate.
Have nice day.

Again, you've shaken your brain loose with all the masDEBATING you do.

On 10/28/2014 10:15 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/28/14 9:40 AM, KC wrote:

True or not, I like it... Does anybody here watch Dana? LOL! Surprised
harry hasn't been all over her, smoldering hot conservative with a
brain... Scariest thing in the world to a guy like him..

Actually, the scariest thing to me is the existence of really ignorant,
incompetent people like you in this country who...breed.

I don't know who your "Dana" is, but...if I thought smart women were
scary, I wouldn't have married a woman who was working towards a
master's and Ph.D to help her get to the top of her profession.

Dana Loesch is a high school educated, college drop-out who then stayed
at home to home-school her kids. She's a Tea Party organizer and has
some kind of conservative talk show on radio.

Tim Tim is offline

Richard, that's a good question. Actually there's nothing in law here in illinois about trigger locks. My sure about Cook county(Chicago) though. The only thing there is here is about transporting a firearm. They must be unloaded, in a case, bag, or even wrapped, and either locked in the trunk or if up front, be in plain visible sight. Nothing under the seat etc. pistols can be stored in a glove box but still must be secured in a case and unloaded.

On 10/28/2014 9:40 AM, KC wrote:
On 10/28/2014 7:58 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
Today, I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 30.06
right in my doorway. I left 6 shells beside it, then left it alone
and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy
across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the
street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front
of our house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was
still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't moved
itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the
numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it
hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all
the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.
Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in
the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the World. But if you
take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington, DC and New Orleans, the United
States is 4th from the bottom for murders. These 4 Cities also have
the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States. And all 4 are
controlled by Democrats in City Hall.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data - right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people
fat.

True or not, I like it... Does anybody here watch Dana? LOL! Surprised
harry hasn't been all over her, smoldering hot conservative with a
brain... Scariest thing in the world to a guy like him..

I googled "Dana conservative" and up she came at the top of the list,
but when I googled Harry Krause all I got was directions to a pay toilet.

On 10/28/14 9:40 AM, KC wrote:

True or not, I like it... Does anybody here watch Dana? LOL! Surprised
harry hasn't been all over her, smoldering hot conservative with a
brain... Scariest thing in the world to a guy like him..

Actually, the scariest thing to me is the existence of really ignorant,
incompetent people like you in this country who...breed.

I don't know who your "Dana" is, but...if I thought smart women were
scary, I wouldn't have married a woman who was working towards a
master's and Ph.D to help her get to the top of her profession.

Dana Loesch is a high school educated, college drop-out who then stayed
at home to home-school her kids. She's a Tea Party organizer and has
some kind of conservative talk show on radio.

Ahh, a Tea Party organizer with no academic credentials. No wonder
Psychoscotty is hot for her. Does she fix kiddie motorbikes, too? Does
she have tattoos? (Just kidding)

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:20:45 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/28/2014 8:24 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/28/14 8:22 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:06:11 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 10/28/14 7:58 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data - right?

Not at all. The conclusion is that you are an ill-informed, ignorant
racist.

Have nice day.

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an
argument with a liberal."

... Peter Brimelow

You're not equipped to debate.
Have nice day.

Again, you've shaken your brain loose with all the masDEBATING you do.

Quite appropriate. He can't seem to tell when Greg or Luddite has put
him down and stomped him, which seems to be about a dozen times daily.

On 10/28/2014 10:09 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/28/2014 8:59 AM, Tim wrote:

John. For years I've had a British .303 right by my shop door. People
ask why I have a gun there, And my standard reply is" becaus the U.S.
Constitution says I can" ...

Are you required to have a trigger lock or other locking device that
disables it?

We do in Massachusetts. By law, all firearms must be stored in a safe
or have trigger or chamber locks installed. Ammo is supposed to be
stored elsewhere ... meaning not in the vicinity of the firearm.

My shotgun and Ruger 10/22 have locks on them. The handguns are loaded
but kept in a safe.

Best keep your safe open, lest you need quick access to your hand
cannons ;-)