Harrold Harrold is offline

Default Had to share this story

On 10/28/2014 9:40 AM, KC wrote:
On 10/28/2014 7:58 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
Today, I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 30.06
right in my doorway. I left 6 shells beside it, then left it alone
and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy
across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the
street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign near the front
of our house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was
still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn't moved
itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the
numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it
hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all
the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.
Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in
the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the World. But if you
take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington, DC and New Orleans, the United
States is 4th from the bottom for murders. These 4 Cities also have
the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States. And all 4 are
controlled by Democrats in City Hall.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data - right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people
fat.

True or not, I like it... Does anybody here watch Dana? LOL! Surprised
harry hasn't been all over her, smoldering hot conservative with a
brain... Scariest thing in the world to a guy like him..

I googled "Dana conservative" and up she came at the top of the list,
but when I googled Harry Krause all I got was directions to a pay toilet.