KC KC is offline

Default Well Ray....

On 7/12/2014 8:36 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:28:20 PM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

And yet, dick cheney, who did a lot more damage, is still running around

free and heartless.

Harry in case you didn't notice, we weren't talking about Cheney, we were talking about Nagin.

Harry doesn't have the mental capacity to follow a conversation...

On 7/12/14, 8:36 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:28:20 PM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

And yet, dick cheney, who did a lot more damage, is still running around

free and heartless.

Harry in case you didn't notice, we weren't talking about Cheney, we were talking about Nagin.

Cheney is a far more serious criminal.

--
Republicans . . . the anti-immigrant, anti-contraception, anti-student,
anti-middle class, pro-impeachment party that shut down the government

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:28:20 PM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 7/12/14, 5:22 PM, Tim wrote:

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 11:45:54 PM UTC-7, Califbill wrote:

Califbill wrote:

wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 04:40:06 -0700 (PDT), Tim

wrote:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...,7880506.story

Get ready to say goodbye to 'chocolate city'

They never addressed the diversion of federal money intended to

strengthen the levees before Katrina. That was the real crime. He used

it to prop up shipping interests in New Orleans and screw the poor,

mostly black, people in the 9th ward. They couldn't contribute much

to his campaign and they would vote for him anyway.

I was helping Habitat For Humanity in Slidell after Katrina. Nagen was

running for reelection. One local was voting for him. When asked why,

seeing his performance, she said what do you expect, he was mayor for only

2 years before. Sad.

Sorry, Nagin.

Looks like Ray got 10 years. But over a bit of time I'm sure it will get reduced, and if he ran again for Mayor of N.O. he'd probably be re-elected.Then write a book and make the talk circuit. Hey, It worked for Marion Barry in DC.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Nagin-sent...266311411.html

And yet, dick cheney, who did a lot more damage, is still running around

free and heartless.

--

Republicans . . . the anti-immigrant, anti-contraception, anti-student,

anti-middle class, pro-impeachment party that shut down the government

last year for no reason.

I see Krause could stand by no longer and watch his comrade Nagin be crucified and had to hop aboard and try to ricochet the thread. Poor Krause

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 5:58:20 PM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 7/12/14, 8:36 PM, Tim wrote:

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:28:20 PM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

And yet, dick cheney, who did a lot more damage, is still running around

free and heartless.

Harry in case you didn't notice, we weren't talking about Cheney, we were talking about Nagin.

Cheney is a far more serious criminal.

--

Republicans . . . the anti-immigrant, anti-contraception, anti-student,

anti-middle class, pro-impeachment party that shut down the government

last year for no reason.

Why was he not prosecuted?

On 7/13/14, 11:17 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2014 09:13:06 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Precisely. Clinton talked about the problems with Iraq but was smart
enough not to invade it and stick around, while Bush was dumb enough to
be talked into invading Iraq and sticking around. Clinton was smart
while Bush was...Bush.

BTW, I don't *hate* Bush. Why do you conservatives toss that "hate" word
around so much? I think Bush was a total failure, a moron, and a man
easily manipulated by the neocons, but I don't hate him.

400 cruise missiles fired into suspected weapons facilities by Clinton
wasn't exactly "talking" about the problem. Plus, it wasn't just
Clinton. It was most of Congress and Clinton's entire Cabinet that were
warning of WMDs in Iraq and Hussein's increasing refusal to adhere to
the UN Resolutions agreed to after the Gulf War.

Clinton called Saddam "the greatest threat to peace" and, by signing
the "Iraq Liberation Act" in 1998, officially established a US policy
calling for regime change in Iraq.

Seems to me that the seeds for the invasion of Iraq were planted long
before Bush took office and the reasons for planting the seeds were
pretty much the same ones that you complain about so often today.

Harry keeps forgetting that his sweety, Hillary, was one of the
biggest supporters of that invasion, along with the rest of the neocon
democrats. The vote in congress was bi-partisan and very lopsided.

What I remember is that Clinton was not stupid enough to invade Iraq or
be talked into it by his veep. Bush was. Some of you fellas have a
difficult time differentiating between talk, talk, talk, and invade,
invade, invade.