Tom Nofinger Tom Nofinger is offline

Default Well Ray....

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:17:59 PM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 7/12/14, 9:04 PM, wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 20:58:20 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 7/12/14, 8:36 PM, Tim wrote:

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:28:20 PM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

And yet, dick cheney, who did a lot more damage, is still running around

free and heartless.

Harry in case you didn't notice, we weren't talking about Cheney, we were talking about Nagin.

Cheney is a far more serious criminal.

What crime

Cooking the intel.

--

Republicans . . . the anti-immigrant, anti-contraception, anti-student,

anti-middle class, pro-impeachment party that shut down the government

last year for no reason.

Cooking the Intel? Like you cooking the books at Unico? Krause your argument is so out of date. And by the way, your signature line shows how little thought you actually have left to process