Default A bit of reality for the...

....bottom feeders:

http://tinyurl.com/oz4b4jw

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

....bottom feeders:

http://tinyurl.com/oz4b4jw

You think Martin Bashir is a "mainstream" journalist?

Thanks for the laugh.

On 7/15/13 6:31 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

...bottom feeders:

http://tinyurl.com/oz4b4jw

You think Martin Bashir is a "mainstream" journalist?

Thanks for the laugh.

He spent years as a newsman for the BBC and for ABC, and hosted
Nightline for a while. That's all pretty mainsteam.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

...bottom feeders:

http://tinyurl.com/oz4b4jw

You think Martin Bashir is a "mainstream" journalist?

Thanks for the laugh.

He spent years as a newsman for the BBC and for ABC, and hosted
Nightline for a while. That's all pretty mainsteam.

---------------------------------

I guess it all depends on one's point of reference.

Personally, I'd like to see Bashir and Piers Morgan deported back to
the mother country.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

...bottom feeders:

http://tinyurl.com/oz4b4jw

You think Martin Bashir is a "mainstream" journalist?

Thanks for the laugh.

He spent years as a newsman for the BBC and for ABC, and hosted
Nightline for a while. That's all pretty mainsteam.

---------------------------------

I guess it all depends on one's point of reference.

Personally, I'd like to see Bashir and Piers Morgan deported back to the
mother country.

Well, we were discussing "mainstream." His employment record includes
reasonable stints as a journalist at mainstream outlets. He's won a
number of pretty significant journalism awards.

That you apparently don't like him is a separate issue, no?

m...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

...bottom feeders:

http://tinyurl.com/oz4b4jw

You think Martin Bashir is a "mainstream" journalist?

Thanks for the laugh.

He spent years as a newsman for the BBC and for ABC, and hosted
Nightline for a while. That's all pretty mainsteam.

---------------------------------

I guess it all depends on one's point of reference.

Personally, I'd like to see Bashir and Piers Morgan deported back to
the
mother country.

Well, we were discussing "mainstream." His employment record includes
reasonable stints as a journalist at mainstream outlets. He's won a
number of pretty significant journalism awards.

That you apparently don't like him is a separate issue, no?

I certainly don't view him as representing a "mainstream" philosophy
or agenda relative to mainstream America. He's hard left, almost as
far as Morgan.
It irks me sometimes to find both of them being so critical of our
society and culture while they cash their fat paychecks.

It's entertainment for some. It's bull**** for most.

On 7/15/13 8:06 PM, Eisboch wrote:

m...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
[...]

I'm not sure what a definition of "mainstream philosophy/agenda" might
be in the United States these days. But whatever it is, it probably
isn't pretty. As for being hard left, I think Bashir is only a bit left
of center. The right seems to be where the House Republicans are, which,
from a rational perspective, is way out there.

I don't watch Morgan and know nothing about him. My dance card of
commentators is full, so I'm not sure I even care.

As far as them being foreigners and commenting on what we do here, that
doesn't bother me nearly as much as, say, Bush and Cheney saying they
don't like what Iraq or Afghanistan are doing, and deciding to invade.

Default Another bottom feeder...

On 7/15/2013 4:02 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:27:36 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/oz4b4jw

What a race baiting piece of ****!

On 7/15/2013 10:45 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 7/15/2013 4:02 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:27:36 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/oz4b4jw

What a race baiting piece of ****!

Harry wrote that script.

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

...bottom feeders:

http://tinyurl.com/oz4b4jw

You think Martin Bashir is a "mainstream" journalist?

Thanks for the laugh.

He spent years as a newsman for the BBC and for ABC, and hosted
Nightline for a while. That's all pretty mainsteam.

---------------------------------

I guess it all depends on one's point of reference.

Personally, I'd like to see Bashir and Piers Morgan deported back to
the mother country.

I agree on both counts. Come to this country, then tell everyone what's
wrong with this country!!!

Do not confuse em with reality Frogwatch[_2_] General 4 March 29th 11 02:46 AM
Cruising and reality Frogwatch General 131 May 2nd 10 02:29 AM
The harsh reality Frogwatch General 1 November 19th 09 06:57 PM
Some reality [email protected] Cruising 2 January 13th 06 03:50 AM
Some reality y'all [email protected] ASA 3 January 9th 06 06:00 PM