Eisboch[_9_] Eisboch[_9_] is offline

Default A bit of reality for the...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/15/13 7:36 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

On 7/15/13 6:31 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

...bottom feeders:

http://tinyurl.com/oz4b4jw

You think Martin Bashir is a "mainstream" journalist?

Thanks for the laugh.

He spent years as a newsman for the BBC and for ABC, and hosted
Nightline for a while. That's all pretty mainsteam.

---------------------------------

I guess it all depends on one's point of reference.

Personally, I'd like to see Bashir and Piers Morgan deported back to
the
mother country.

Well, we were discussing "mainstream." His employment record includes
reasonable stints as a journalist at mainstream outlets. He's won a
number of pretty significant journalism awards.

That you apparently don't like him is a separate issue, no?

I certainly don't view him as representing a "mainstream" philosophy
or agenda relative to mainstream America. He's hard left, almost as
far as Morgan.
It irks me sometimes to find both of them being so critical of our
society and culture while they cash their fat paychecks.

It's entertainment for some. It's bull**** for most.