Default Some reality

I do not sail every day although I live in FL. It will be 27 degrees
here tonight (but damn I said I was gonna sail so I will...........and
freeze my ass). Summers here are hot enough to make Satan have AC so I
do not sail in summer. Just to make Bubbles crazy I portray this as
sailing paradise but only if you are an anti-social wacko like me. We
really do have the largest remaining wilderness in the SE but its
really godforsaken swamp. Yes, I do want to sail in the Pac NW. For
some reason, sailing in the NE does not appeal to me.

Skip Gundlach

Dayum, DB! That's colder than it was in the N GA mountains last night (30
at 7AM).

I'll bring my space heater when I return to the boat on 2-15 for a couple of
weeks of work while my PT is off doing the Braves at spring training...

L8R

Skip, rehabbing as fast as I can

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
wrote in message
oups.com...
I do not sail every day although I live in FL. It will be 27 degrees
here tonight (but damn I said I was gonna sail so I will...........and
freeze my ass). Summers here are hot enough to make Satan have AC so I
do not sail in summer. Just to make Bubbles crazy I portray this as
sailing paradise but only if you are an anti-social wacko like me. We
really do have the largest remaining wilderness in the SE but its
really godforsaken swamp. Yes, I do want to sail in the Pac NW. For
some reason, sailing in the NE does not appeal to me.

Jere Lull

In article ,
"Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach at gmail dotcom wrote:

Dayum, DB! That's colder than it was in the N GA mountains last night (30
at 7AM).

I'll bring my space heater when I return to the boat on 2-15 for a couple of
weeks of work while my PT is off doing the Braves at spring training...

L8R

Skip, rehabbing as fast as I can

When I was in Clearwater, it snowed enough to close the interstates.
'Course, that required only an eighth of an inch.

Typically, it's warm enough to swim on Christmas, too cold on NY's Day.
By mid-February, it's warm enough again.

--
Jere Lull

Some reality y'all [email protected] ASA 3 January 9th 06 06:00 PM
Loco's Fear a Reality Capt. Rob ASA 2 October 31st 05 04:13 PM
Is Rasmussen finding reality? [email protected] General 8 October 12th 05 05:48 PM