posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Some reality y'all

Since some of you seemed to think I was too hard on Capt Rob, I'll be
truthful.
1. Although I live in FL, I do NOT sail everyday cuz I got 3 kids and
a job.
2. Summers here are so hot that even Satan has AC
3. Its gonna be 27 degrees tonite (but I am still goin sailing
tomorrow and will freeze my ass)
4. Our wilderness here is mosquitoe infested godforsaken swamp.
5. Only a total wacko like me who is really antisocial would like this
cruising.
6. The hurricane thing gets old.
7. I like Rob's boat even though its not my style.
8. I'd really like to sail the Pac NW.
9. I am no sailing purist but am simply cheap. If a cheap cold fusion
reactor existed to power a cruising boat, I'd use that instead of sails.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

wrote in message
oups.com...
Since some of you seemed to think I was too hard on Capt Rob, I'll be
truthful.

Hell, the only one here who thinks you've been too hard is his alter ego,
the commode.
BTW, bubbles has always claimed to not have a job, and he probably sails
less than anyone here.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

He is not a Captain. He is a Swab.

wrote
Since some of you seemed to think I was too hard on Capt Rob...

Y'all have fun... JohnH General 1 January 1st 06 01:26 AM
Y'all have fun... Don White General 0 December 31st 05 03:38 PM
Y'all have fun... FREDO General 0 December 31st 05 03:05 PM
Y'all have fun... Reggie Smithers General 0 December 31st 05 02:02 PM
Is Rasmussen finding reality? [email protected] General 8 October 12th 05 05:48 PM