Default A bit of reality for the...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:29:06 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:07:16 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:37:54 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:30:45 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:05:37 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:03:20 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

What was the verdict? Did you hear the juror? They all agreed that
Martin attacked Zimmerman.

cite?

Why don't you track down that juror interview and listen yourself.

That's not true. Show me.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/justic...man-juror-book

"I think George got in a little bit too deep, which he shouldn't have
been there. But Trayvon decided that he wasn't going to let him scare
him ... and I think Trayvon got mad and attacked him," she said.

Uh, YOU said "they ALL agreed that Martin attacked Zimmerman". Not one,
ALL.... Notice if you will, the lady specifically said "*I* think".

They *all* agreed he was not guilty. They didn't all agree that Zimmerman attacked Martin, so they
*all* must have agreed to the converse - else the self defense aspect would be meaningless.

It must be a bitch being Loogy.

John (Gun Nut) H.

Pssst, here you go, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/mw2fy8x

From your cite: "The death of a teenager weighed heavily on our hearts but in the end we did what
the law required us to do."

Amen. Case closed. They all agreed he was not guilty - which implies acting in self defense.

It must be a bitch being Loogy is all I can say.

John (Gun Nut) H.

Again, can you not comprehend a THING? You said "they all agreed that
Martin attacked Zimmerman", now try to stay with that thought, at least
until you need to go change your Depends. Where did you find out that
"they all agreed that Martin attacked Zimmerman"? Cite?

I didn't say that. You can't even quote properly.

John (Gun Nut) H.

BULL****!!! I really can't figure out whether you ARE senile or just
really, really stupid.

Show me where I said what you quoted. Then all your name-calling will be accurate.

Otherwise, things aren't looking too well for you.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On 7/18/2013 9:30 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:38:35 -0400, Hank© wrote:

On 7/17/2013 5:19 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 7/17/13 5:04 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:36:13 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:23:29 -0400, Hank©
wrote:

On 7/17/2013 1:43 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:11:55 -0400, "F.O.A.D."
wrote:

On 7/16/13 12:52 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 11:52:50 -0400, "F.O.A.D."
wrote:

What was the verdict? Did you hear the juror? They all agreed
that
Martin attacked Zimmerman.

Which proves not a thing, other than a jury of five white
people and one
who wasn't, and living in a "cracker" town with a history of
racism,
sanctioned the murder of a black kid. But this is
America...what else
would you expect?

Yet you felt obligated to arm yourself and potentially "murder"
someone.
Your argument simply does not wash

I wasn't patrolling anyone's neighborhood, looking for someone
to stalk,
confront and shoot. Zimmerman was.

If that was his intent, why did he call the cops and why didn't he
simply confront Martin right away when he had the tactical advantage
of knowing where he was.?

Harry did patrol Baltimore harbor with sole the intention of stalking
and shooting one of our former lady contributors. Baltimore is
quite a
distance from his normal stomping grounds, I might add.

I remember that.

John (Gun Nut) H.

That is NOTHING short of a blatant lie and you know it. Because of your
narrow-mindedness, you've never had much respect here, I can only hope
you have much less now with that bull****.

Are you saying I *don't* remember that?

If you remember Harry going to Baltimore harbor with "sole intention of
stalking and shooting one of our former lady contributors" you are
indeed either a liar or senile. Which one?

Amazing how the right-wing trash here comes up with its tales.

Then and now, we frequently boat to Baltimore because of the city's
attractions, Italian restaurants, Inner Harbor, and peripheral harbor
areas. All I ever found of Mad Cow up there was an apartment tower with
marina attached that looked like the one she described. I never took or
posted any photos of her, but she did, from the docks of the Duldalk
area power squadron, I believe. Dundalk had a few interesting marinas,
including one that at the time had the lowest prices for fuel, gas or
diesel, in the immediate area.

Baltimore, or at least the river that reaches it from Chesapeake Bay, is
just north of the Bay Bridge, which is just north of the entrance to the
Annapolis area. It's a short boat ride away from here. Even Herring
might have been able to find Annapolis or Baltimore in his 17-footer,
when he had it.

Herring is both a liar and senile. But, what would you expect from
right-wing racist trash like Herring?

That's a hell of a yarn you're spinning there Harry.

Like a fine wine, his stories get better with age.

John (Gun Nut) H.

He does tend to polish up the rough edges given enough time to reflect
on his outlandish stories.

wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:23:29 -0400, Hank©
wrote:

On 7/17/2013 1:43 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:11:55 -0400, "F.O.A.D."
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Google killed harry.... His stories have morphed based on how easy it is
now for folks to verify them now, compared to even a decade ago when he
was king of the net.. and certainly the mostest bestest sailor ever...

On 7/18/13 10:27 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

Google killed harry....

It's nice that Herring and FlaJim have you tethered so they can make you
jump whenever they wish.

So, who beat the crap out of you when you were 12 to the point that you
had to have facial surgery?

Do not confuse em with reality Frogwatch[_2_] General 4 March 29th 11 02:46 AM
Cruising and reality Frogwatch General 131 May 2nd 10 02:29 AM
The harsh reality Frogwatch General 1 November 19th 09 06:57 PM
Some reality [email protected] Cruising 2 January 13th 06 03:50 AM
Some reality y'all [email protected] ASA 3 January 9th 06 06:00 PM