Default 200 miles on one $1.00 charge.....

"Meyer" wrote in message
eb.com...

On 9/12/2012 2:31 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:40:51 -0400, BAR wrote:

The more fish you catch with your boat the cheaper the fish become.

===

There you go, once again reminding me of my cost per fish.

They've all be fun and memorable however, and the 8 or 9 Mahi Mahi
have been very tasty.

Yep, I'll certainly never forget my $416,158.00 tuna.

Sounds like you got pirated.

-----------------------------

By a Polish pirate no less.

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 02:31:36 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:40:51 -0400, BAR wrote:

The more fish you catch with your boat the cheaper the fish become.

===

There you go, once again reminding me of my cost per fish.

They've all be fun and memorable however, and the 8 or 9 Mahi Mahi
have been very tasty.

Yep, I'll certainly never forget my $416,158.00 tuna.

===

My tuna was less than that (I think), but he was smaller than yours as
I recall.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 02:31:36 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:40:51 -0400, BAR wrote:

The more fish you catch with your boat the cheaper the fish become.

===

There you go, once again reminding me of my cost per fish.

They've all be fun and memorable however, and the 8 or 9 Mahi Mahi
have been very tasty.

Yep, I'll certainly never forget my $416,158.00 tuna.

===

My tuna was less than that (I think), but he was smaller than yours as
I recall.

-----------------------

For those involved in the catch, it gets bigger every year. :-)

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

In article ,
says...

Oh, no, it's that new technology again!

http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/201...-a-motorcycle-
its-a-carcycle/#7285-5

Amortize the cost of the vehicle into that cost to go 200 miles.

The more fish you catch with your boat the cheaper the fish become.

As with any new technology, there are improvements to be done. Do you
still read by candle light? When kerosene lamps were up and coming,
kerosene was expensive, and more dangerous than a candle.

Electric cars have not advanced in 100 years.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/evtech.shtml

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:17:03 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 02:31:36 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:40:51 -0400, BAR wrote:

The more fish you catch with your boat the cheaper the fish become.

===

There you go, once again reminding me of my cost per fish.

They've all be fun and memorable however, and the 8 or 9 Mahi Mahi
have been very tasty.

Yep, I'll certainly never forget my $416,158.00 tuna.

===

My tuna was less than that (I think), but he was smaller than yours as
I recall.

-----------------------

For those involved in the catch, it gets bigger every year. :-)

====

Fish story alert, fish story alert !

Man the battle stations...

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:19:34 -0400, BAR wrote:

Electric cars have not advanced in 100 years.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/evtech.shtml

===

That's not entirely true.

Battery technology has advanced a lot, and the Volt is a much more
comfortable, faster, safer and luxurious car than anything that
existed 100 years ago. I'd buy one now if the price was more in line.

Remind me to post a picture of my neighbors electric boat one of these
days. It looks better and better every time the price of fuel goes
up.

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:19:34 -0400, BAR wrote:

Electric cars have not advanced in 100 years.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/evtech.shtml

===

That's not entirely true.

Battery technology has advanced a lot, and the Volt is a much more
comfortable, faster, safer and luxurious car than anything that
existed 100 years ago. I'd buy one now if the price was more in line.

I am married to a battery expert. The battery materials have changed but
the basic properties of a battery have not changed.

We first started riding horses without saddles and then with saddles.
The horse didn't change but, the ride was more comfortable.

Remind me to post a picture of my neighbors electric boat one of these
days. It looks better and better every time the price of fuel goes
up.

That would be interesting to see.

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:41:23 -0400, BAR wrote:

The battery materials have changed but
the basic properties of a battery have not changed.

===

Power to weight ratios have certainly improved a great deal, as has
longevity. I've always thought of both as being "properties" but
perhaps not.

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:19:34 -0400, BAR wrote:

Electric cars have not advanced in 100 years.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/evtech.shtml

===

That's not entirely true.

Battery technology has advanced a lot, and the Volt is a much more
comfortable, faster, safer and luxurious car than anything that
existed 100 years ago. I'd buy one now if the price was more in line.

Remind me to post a picture of my neighbors electric boat one of these
days. It looks better and better every time the price of fuel goes
up.

But that's not what FOX told him....

6 miles to go Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 10:07 PM
22 miles to go Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 09:35 PM
75 miles to go Wally ASA 1 February 7th 05 06:57 PM
95 miles to go Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 05:28 PM
FUEL GAUGE OUT__YAMAHA 200 O/B, MC Barefoot 200 [email protected] General 0 November 25th 03 04:45 PM