Default 200 miles on one $1.00 charge.....

Oh, no, it's that new technology again!

http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/201...-a-motorcycle-
its-a-carcycle/#7285-5

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:22:14 PM UTC-4, iBoaterer wrote:
Oh, no, it's that new technology again!

http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/201...-a-motorcycle-

its-a-carcycle/#7285-5

This is the kind of crap Wayne was talking about. You are trolling for an argument. You going to be part of the solution, or the problem?

In article ,
says...

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:22:14 PM UTC-4, iBoaterer wrote:
Oh, no, it's that new technology again!

http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/201...-a-motorcycle-

its-a-carcycle/#7285-5

This is the kind of crap Wayne was talking about. You are trolling for an argument. You going to be part of the solution, or the problem?

Gee, seems like it's YOU that's trolling for an argument. I simply
posted about some very cool new technology.

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

Oh, no, it's that new technology again!

http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/201...-a-motorcycle-
its-a-carcycle/#7285-5

Much better for the electric technology. But I am not going to ride/drive
one. I used to ride motorcycles, but at least you may have a chance of
surviving a crash, but this thing is worse than a Smart Car for safety.
Even if the body stands up to the crash, you are going to have most every
bone broken even if you survive. My complaint is the push to say an
electric car is going to replace the standard vehicle. Lack of range,
government subsidies to the excess ala Tesla, and the fact that most
electric cars will be small and have limited carrying capacity. A nice city
car, but who can afford $30k+ for a 2nd car for the local trips? Buy a lot
of gas or diesel for the money. Especially if you figure the time value of
the money.

On Sep 11, 3:07*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:22:14 PM UTC-4, iBoaterer wrote:
Oh, no, it's that new technology again!

http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/201...-a-motorcycle-

its-a-carcycle/#7285-5

This is the kind of crap Wayne was talking about. *You are trolling for an argument. *You going to be part of the solution, or the problem?

Gee, seems like it's YOU that's trolling for an argument. I simply
posted about some very cool new technology.

Point it out on....recIMSTUPIDANDDONTKNOW****FROMPUTTY

NOT here. You're as bad as that dumb ass Herring.

In article ,
says...

Oh, no, it's that new technology again!

http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/201...-a-motorcycle-
its-a-carcycle/#7285-5

Amortize the cost of the vehicle into that cost to go 200 miles.

The more fish you catch with your boat the cheaper the fish become.

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:40:51 -0400, BAR wrote:

The more fish you catch with your boat the cheaper the fish become.

===

There you go, once again reminding me of my cost per fish.

They've all be fun and memorable however, and the 8 or 9 Mahi Mahi
have been very tasty.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:40:51 -0400, BAR wrote:

The more fish you catch with your boat the cheaper the fish become.

===

There you go, once again reminding me of my cost per fish.

They've all be fun and memorable however, and the 8 or 9 Mahi Mahi
have been very tasty.

Yep, I'll certainly never forget my $416,158.00 tuna.

On 9/12/2012 2:31 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:40:51 -0400, BAR wrote:

The more fish you catch with your boat the cheaper the fish become.

===

There you go, once again reminding me of my cost per fish.

They've all be fun and memorable however, and the 8 or 9 Mahi Mahi
have been very tasty.

Yep, I'll certainly never forget my $416,158.00 tuna.

Sounds like you got pirated.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Oh, no, it's that new technology again!

http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/201...-a-motorcycle-
its-a-carcycle/#7285-5

Amortize the cost of the vehicle into that cost to go 200 miles.

The more fish you catch with your boat the cheaper the fish become.

As with any new technology, there are improvements to be done. Do you
still read by candle light? When kerosene lamps were up and coming,
kerosene was expensive, and more dangerous than a candle.

6 miles to go Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 10:07 PM
22 miles to go Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 09:35 PM
75 miles to go Wally ASA 1 February 7th 05 06:57 PM
95 miles to go Wally ASA 0 February 7th 05 05:28 PM
FUEL GAUGE OUT__YAMAHA 200 O/B, MC Barefoot 200 [email protected] General 0 November 25th 03 04:45 PM