Default Tis the season...

Well, as I do each year, it's time to throw off the cloak of
negativity in this newsgroup for the holiday season
To the precious few truly decent Christians in here, I wish a very
merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
To those decent folk who live the spirit of the season but maybe not
in the Christian way, I wish a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.
As a seasonal gift to the legion of others... the pseudo Christians,
the agitators, instigators, irritators, the criminally insane and
their aiders and abettors etc... I 'd advise you to pucker up..
you've got 2 minutes to kiss where the sun don't shine... starting now!

On Dec 22, 8:01*pm, North Star wrote:
Well, as I do each year, it's time to throw off the cloak of
negativity in this newsgroup for the holiday season
To the precious few truly decent Christians in here, I wish a very
merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
To those decent folk who live the spirit of the season but maybe not
in the Christian way, I wish a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.
As a seasonal gift to the legion of others... the pseudo Christians,
the agitators, instigators, irritators, the criminally insane and
their aiders and abettors etc... *I 'd advise you to pucker up..
you've got 2 minutes to kiss where the sun don't shine... starting now!

Those like you who seem to just use Christianity as a weapon in your
little fantasy war, are of no concern to the rest of us... snerk

On 12/22/11 8:54 PM, Terri I wrote:

Those like you who seem to just use Christianity as a weapon in your
little fantasy war, are of no concern to the rest of us...snerk

So...you have no use for the GOP presidential nominee wannabe's either, eh?

A Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! -- Rik

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.COM' (http://www.TRAVEL.com).
Message Origin: http://www.travel.com

'Tis a curiosity... Duke Nukem General 10 August 2nd 07 09:47 PM
2006 End of Season First Season report Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 17th 06 12:15 PM
Tis a gift to be simple. Roger Long Cruising 8 January 28th 05 02:27 AM
tis a test Florida Keyz General 1 January 27th 05 02:27 PM
'Tis a bitter pill to swollow, but... Don Dando Boat Building 0 July 12th 04 04:13 PM