X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Tis the season...

On 12/23/11 5:13 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In article2415132c-0838-485e-a44c-b55e33ac0766
@m10g2000vbc.googlegroups.com,
says...

Well, as I do each year, it's time to throw off the cloak of
negativity in this newsgroup for the holiday season
To the precious few truly decent Christians in here, I wish a very
merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
To those decent folk who live the spirit of the season but maybe not
in the Christian way, I wish a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.
As a seasonal gift to the legion of others... the pseudo Christians,
the agitators, instigators, irritators, the criminally insane and
their aiders and abettors etc... I 'd advise you to pucker up..
you've got 2 minutes to kiss where the sun don't shine... starting now!

**** you, Suckling Don the Coward. You are truly the lowest form of life
here. Hell even Harry can't compete with that backhanded compliment.

Why do you care what Don says? Ignore the twerp.

BAR identifies with iLoogy... (snerk)

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN