iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Tis the season...

In article 2415132c-0838-485e-a44c-b55e33ac0766
@m10g2000vbc.googlegroups.com, says...

Well, as I do each year, it's time to throw off the cloak of
negativity in this newsgroup for the holiday season
To the precious few truly decent Christians in here, I wish a very
merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
To those decent folk who live the spirit of the season but maybe not
in the Christian way, I wish a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.
As a seasonal gift to the legion of others... the pseudo Christians,
the agitators, instigators, irritators, the criminally insane and
their aiders and abettors etc... I 'd advise you to pucker up..
you've got 2 minutes to kiss where the sun don't shine... starting now!

**** you, Suckling Don the Coward. You are truly the lowest form of life
here. Hell even Harry can't compete with that backhanded compliment.