Default 'Tis a curiosity...

"Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Wednesday that he
would send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists even without
local permission if warranted - an attempt to show strength when his
chief rival has described his foreign policy skills as naive.

The Illinois senator warned Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf
that he must do more to shut down terrorist operations in his country
and evict foreign fighters under an Obama presidency, or Pakistan will
risk a U.S. troop invasion...."

Hmmmm.....

http://www.barackobama.com/2007/08/0...own_terror.php

"Duke Nukem" wrote in message
"Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Wednesday that he
would send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists even without
local permission if warranted - an attempt to show strength when his
chief rival has described his foreign policy skills as naive.

The Illinois senator warned Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf
that he must do more to shut down terrorist operations in his country
and evict foreign fighters under an Obama presidency, or Pakistan will
risk a U.S. troop invasion...."

Hmmmm.....

http://www.barackobama.com/2007/08/0...own_terror.php

Why is this a curiosity? In 2005, we aborted a mission to rattle some heads
in Pakistan's border region. It was stopped because Bush is too cozy with
Musharraf. Someone should do it already. It's where we should've focused our
efforts in the first place.

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 00:13:58 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Why is this a curiosity? In 2005, we aborted a mission to rattle some heads
in Pakistan's border region. It was stopped because Bush is too cozy with
Musharraf. Someone should do it already. It's where we should've focused our
efforts in the first place.

Oh jeez, just what we needed - another foreign policy and military
strategy expert in a boating news group.

wrote:

Why is this a curiosity? In 2005, we aborted a mission to rattle some
heads
in Pakistan's border region. It was stopped because Bush is too cozy with
Musharraf. Someone should do it already. It's where we should've focused
our
efforts in the first place.

Oh jeez, just what we needed - another foreign policy and military
strategy expert in a boating news group.

What your problem, Wayne? You read nothing, so you're annoyed when you run
into someone who does?

wrote:

Why is this a curiosity? In 2005, we aborted a mission to rattle some
heads
in Pakistan's border region. It was stopped because Bush is too cozy with
Musharraf. Someone should do it already. It's where we should've focused
our
efforts in the first place.

Oh jeez, just what we needed - another foreign policy and military
strategy expert in a boating news group.

Don't blame Doug..........he bites at every troll.

Maybe Tom will someday start posting his good stuff and his nonsense under a
single handle and take ownership of the total package. ;-)

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 09:55:08 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

the point is mute don't you think?

Moot Tom, moot.

wrote:

the point is mute don't you think?

Moot Tom, moot.

Moot, schmoot - the point was made. :)

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 00:09:52 GMT, Duke Nukem wrote:

"Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Wednesday that he
would send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists even without
local permission if warranted - an attempt to show strength when his
chief rival has described his foreign policy skills as naive.

The Illinois senator warned Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf
that he must do more to shut down terrorist operations in his country
and evict foreign fighters under an Obama presidency, or Pakistan will
risk a U.S. troop invasion...."

Hmmmm.....

http://www.barackobama.com/2007/08/0...own_terror.php

'Tisn't curious, 'tis stupid.

- Ignoring a foreign leader who's blowing sunshine up your skirt is stupid?
- Going after the enemy where he lives is stupid?

There's a new theory of warfare. Maybe you should be advising the Joint
Chiefs of Staff.

HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
[...]

There's enough stupidity there without herring joining in...