Default 'Tis a curiosity...

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 00:13:58 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Why is this a curiosity? In 2005, we aborted a mission to rattle some
heads
in Pakistan's border region. It was stopped because Bush is too cozy with
Musharraf. Someone should do it already. It's where we should've focused
our
efforts in the first place.

Oh jeez, just what we needed - another foreign policy and military
strategy expert in a boating news group.

What your problem, Wayne? You read nothing, so you're annoyed when you run
into someone who does?