Default 'Tis a curiosity...

"Duke Nukem" wrote in message
"Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Wednesday that he
would send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists even without
local permission if warranted - an attempt to show strength when his
chief rival has described his foreign policy skills as naive.

The Illinois senator warned Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf
that he must do more to shut down terrorist operations in his country
and evict foreign fighters under an Obama presidency, or Pakistan will
risk a U.S. troop invasion...."

Hmmmm.....

http://www.barackobama.com/2007/08/0...own_terror.php

Why is this a curiosity? In 2005, we aborted a mission to rattle some heads
in Pakistan's border region. It was stopped because Bush is too cozy with
Musharraf. Someone should do it already. It's where we should've focused our
efforts in the first place.