Don Dando

Default 'Tis a bitter pill to swollow, but...

Health has forced me to terminate my very satisfying work of restoring
classic wood boats for customers and building custom kitchen cabinets. I
returned the last customers boat unfinished (I had six in the queue),
Sunday.

I have some of my own boats that I'll very likely never get to restore so
I'm going to try to find new homes for them.

14 ft Speedliner Runabout on trailer $350. Needs refinishing and some very
minor wood work. Has all original hardware in place and factory seats are
good.

12 ft Chris Craft Runabout Kit boat. Has weathered badly and it's only
value is for a pattern to build another boat from. Free, no trailer.

Lyman Lap Strake 12 ft on trailer $250 Will require a lot of restoration
but is complete and would make a neat old boat. Free if you bring your own
trailer.

Unknown Brand, thought to be a Speedliner "B" Utility race boat, $100. I ran
it in a demo race two years ago and it leaked like a sieve! Complete with
hardware except throttle, no trailer.

One of the Original Mark Twain 17 ft Fiberglass outboard Runabouts, on
trailer. The style with the vinyl strip down center for front deck, $250.
(Free if you bring your own trailer) Needs TLC. Has misc. stuff tossed in
it so I can't determine it will need the floor replaced or not. All
hardware is present, steering is no good. Would make a neat old classic
glass boat.

I'm in Liberty, MO (just north of KC).