Default Great boat food

In article ,
says...

On 12/3/11 12:36 PM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 07:25:35 -0800 (PST), North wrote:

My, my.. Johnny... you have a real fetish for any and all things pink!
I'll repost this as a real treat for you. The way things in the US of
A are going, your granddaughters could be marching with this group.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DZQhfrl5Y

They might be pink, but they'd whip the **** out of any military you folks could come up with. You'd
best be happy the USA can see the Chinese for what they are.

And just what are they, Mr. Racist?

You don't know? Did you watch the video? It's very apparent what "they"
are....

In article ,
says...

North Star wrote:
On Dec 3, 9:35 am, Black wrote:
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:56:57 +0000, wrote:

'John H[_2_ Wrote:
;908266']We're having smoked salmon with chipotle cream sauce tonight.
Needed something good to go with the
fish.
In that case, off the surface of my mind, you can do a roasting beef
tenderloin& later piece& serve chilly along with good bread& comes
and an range of propagates such as caramelized red onion& garlic clove,
horseradish mustard etc. Other activities you may think about tend to be
chilly fried chicken, seafood salad or even marinated ceviche, Barbequed
BBQ poultry salad, and drawn pork, which may be served space
temperature.
Around the salad finish, grilled sweet potato, chilly crackers with
vegetables, marinated cucumber, hammer toe& spicy pinto bean, or even
mixed greens along with very finely sliced Vidalia onion& fresh sliced
peaches having a sweet onion vinaigrette are a few suggestions.
Dips: roasting poblano& tomatillo, caramelized onion& smoked
cigarettes gouda, or smoked cigarettes tomato basil; bake away a few
thinly sliced france or italian language bread, brush with essential
olive oil along with a sprinkle of the preferred seasoning& function
with the falls. You might also consider doing a smooth breads topped&
baked along with summer time veggies: yellow-colored& zucchini lead
pages, red onion, thinly chopped up eggplant, etc. and maybe your
preferred parmesan cheese after that make off and reduce to have an
appetizer or some type of frittata.
For treat, why not think about red, white& azure sugars cookie bar
pieces or individual shortcakes that you can assemble on the boat?
Maybe I'll paint my boat pink while I'm at it.- Hide quoted text -

My, my.. Johnny... you have a real fetish for any and all things pink!
I'll repost this as a real treat for you. The way things in the US of
A are going, your granddaughters could be marching with this group.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DZQhfrl5Y

Nice Googling, Don! If I had your kind of time to waste I certainly
would be out of my house, not in it!

-HB

It would be too much trouble for him. He'd have to wade through the
garbage.

On 11/29/11 5:49 PM, John H wrote:
We're having smoked salmon with chipotle cream sauce tonight. Needed something good to go with the
fish. Settled on red beans and rice and collard greens. My wife won't have any of the collards,
which is fine with me. She does love the red beans and rice though.

Anyway, now that y'all are salivating

Puking, actually. You're ruining the salmon and the fish simply doesn't
"go" with red beans, rice, and collard greens. You ought to stick to
deep fat fried catfish, which obviously is more representative of your
taste. Next time you're at whatever bix box discount food store you
prefer, get yourself another 10-gallon tub of Crisco.