iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Great boat food

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 11/29/11 5:49 PM, John H wrote:
We're having smoked salmon with chipotle cream sauce tonight. Needed something good to go with the
fish. Settled on red beans and rice and collard greens. My wife won't have any of the collards,
which is fine with me. She does love the red beans and rice though.

Anyway, now that y'all are salivating

Puking, actually. You're ruining the salmon and the fish simply doesn't
"go" with red beans, rice, and collard greens. You ought to stick to
deep fat fried catfish, which obviously is more representative of your
taste. Next time you're at whatever bix box discount food store you
prefer, get yourself another 10-gallon tub of Crisco.

How do you know that he's "ruining the salmon"? Have you tried it?
You're like a little kid that won't try anything because he already
assumes he doesn't like it. I'd love to have a meal of salmon, red beans
and rice and collards. But then, I love country style home cooked food
as opposed to mass produced **** like your beloved Bubba Gump fodder.