Default A 'truck' is a 'truck'!

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

In article a65acc7a-e343-4744-9634-
,
says...

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

Because somebody puts "truck category" tires on a vehicle, it's a truck,
Suckling Don? Are you really that stupid? Do you know, by definition, a
truck has a full frame under it? Do you know that your cute little RAV4
is unibody construction? It's a car, idiot.

In article ,
says...

In article a65acc7a-e343-4744-9634-
,
says...

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

Because somebody puts "truck category" tires on a vehicle, it's a truck,
Suckling Don? Are you really that stupid? Do you know, by definition, a
truck has a full frame under it? Do you know that your cute little RAV4
is unibody construction? It's a car, idiot.

The Toyota RAV4 and the Honda CR-V will never be trucks. You can mount
truck tires on them, mount a 1" hitch, mount a winch, put a light bar
across the top and what-ever other truck wanna-be equipment and they
will still be chick cars.

Unless it has a cab it isn't a truck.

On Nov 19, 3:32*pm, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

Unless it has a cab it isn't a truck.- Hide quoted text -

Duh!
The article about the new Honda CRV refered to them as 'trucks'...
irregardless of what tires are recommended for it.
BTW... I have a 2" hitch mounted... just like all the normal pickups.

On Nov 19, 2:59*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article a65acc7a-e343-4744-9634-
,
says...

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires *size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

Because somebody puts "truck category" tires on a vehicle, it's a truck,
Suckling Don? Are you really that stupid? Do you know, by definition, a
truck has a full frame under it? Do you know that your cute little RAV4
is unibody construction? It's a car, idiot.

What a jackass.
Maybe you should check out the Honda Ridgeline.
A unibody pickup that is rated at the top of the pickup catagory by
Consumer Reports.

On 11/19/2011 9:46 AM, North Star wrote:
For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

At least one uninformed writer agrees with you. Good find Donny. I
seriously hope you are thinking of trading your POS Rave-4 for a CRV..

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On Nov 19, 4:20*pm, Drifter wrote:
On 11/19/2011 9:46 AM, North Star wrote:

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires *size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

At least one uninformed writer agrees with you. Good find Donny. I
seriously hope you are thinking of trading your POS Rave-4 for a CRV..

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Comsumer Reports has the RAV4 on top of the heap in the compact SUV
catagory, O' Stinky One.
When you need advice on your next vehicle purchase, just ask me.

On 11/19/2011 3:25 PM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
On 11/19/2011 9:46 AM, North Star wrote:

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

At least one uninformed writer agrees with you. Good find Donny. I
seriously hope you are thinking of trading your POS Rave-4 for a CRV..

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Comsumer Reports has the RAV4 on top of the heap in the compact SUV
catagory, O' Stinky One.
When you need advice on your next vehicle purchase, just ask me.

When My wife needs a new car I'll certainly consider your experience
with and knowledge of girly cars.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

PS Putting Michelin on a Rave-4 is like Giving a bag lady a Gucci purse.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 19/11/2011 11:59 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articlea65acc7a-e343-4744-9634-
,
says...

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

Because somebody puts "truck category" tires on a vehicle, it's a truck,
Suckling Don? Are you really that stupid? Do you know, by definition, a
truck has a full frame under it? Do you know that your cute little RAV4
is unibody construction? It's a car, idiot.

Honda Ridgeline is a unibody.

But I don't like it as a truck.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems as government is
the problem.

New truck? John H[_2_] General 117 October 20th 10 09:18 PM
Finally - a truck boat...or boat truck...or something... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 October 17th 09 05:55 PM
What truck? Frogwatch General 79 September 13th 07 07:06 AM
Got a new truck! JR_FXLR General 17 May 28th 05 01:06 PM