Default A 'truck' is a 'truck'!

In article om,
says...

On 11/19/2011 3:32 PM, Drifter wrote:
On 11/19/2011 3:25 PM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
On 11/19/2011 9:46 AM, North Star wrote:

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

At least one uninformed writer agrees with you. Good find Donny. I
seriously hope you are thinking of trading your POS Rave-4 for a CRV..

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Comsumer Reports has the RAV4 on top of the heap in the compact SUV
catagory, O' Stinky One.
When you need advice on your next vehicle purchase, just ask me.

When My wife needs a new car I'll certainly consider your experience
with and knowledge of girly cars.

PS Putting Michelin on a Rave-4 is like Giving a bag lady a Gucci purse.

Now that's funny!!

On Nov 20, 9:56*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article 7def3917-5ac8-44ff-b9ab-
,
says...

On Nov 19, 4:20*pm, Drifter wrote:
On 11/19/2011 9:46 AM, North Star wrote:

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires *size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

At least one uninformed writer agrees with you. Good find Donny. I
seriously hope you are thinking of trading your POS Rave-4 for a CRV...

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Comsumer Reports has the RAV4 on top of the heap in the compact SUV
catagory, O' Stinky One.
When you need advice on your next vehicle purchase, just ask me.

But you said it was a truck, not a compact SUV!!!!- Hide quoted text -

I'm quoting reliable sources, dummy.
The RAV4 is a compact SUV and listed under the truck catagory.

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

Why argue with iLoogy, whose wheels are under a skateboard?

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Why argue with iLoogy, whose wheels are under a skateboard?- Hide quoted text -

Do you have helmet laws for skateboarders down there?
IBoater would be a good argument in favour of them.

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

Certainly your reliable source is not Toyota. If some bozo wants to call
it a truck then, I guess that's his prerogative. Why do you insist on
trying to make us believe it's a truck Donnie. We don't care if you
drive a sissy car or a miniature truck, You're still a butt plug.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, *wrote:
[...]

1-20-13 The end of an error- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Stinky One...... lets just say that pointing out the stupidiy of
some of the bozo's in here (that would be you and a couple others) is
my attempt to clean up America and get her flying straight again.

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

As a matter of fact we do for bicyclers. Dunno about skateboarders.

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

Bwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

We don't need advice from a retired union porter....

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

No advice solicited or welcomed from a ne'er-do-well like you who
couldn't hang onto a warehouse stacker's job. Go visit some kids
crippled in motorbike races. Maybe you can empty their bedpans. If you
had some training.

New truck? John H[_2_] General 117 October 20th 10 09:18 PM
Finally - a truck boat...or boat truck...or something... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 October 17th 09 05:55 PM
What truck? Frogwatch General 79 September 13th 07 07:06 AM
Got a new truck! JR_FXLR General 17 May 28th 05 01:06 PM