JR_FXLR

Default Got a new truck!

My Blazer's A/C quit for the second time this year. Shop said new compressor
and misc parts are needed... $800. This is after $300 worth of brakes and
$200 worth of shocks last month. Time to trade her in.

I picked up a kick-ass new truck Wed. 2005 Toyota Tundra. This thing is
awesome. I drove the Ram 1500, the F150, and the Nissan Titan- all 4 door
8-cyl. If the dodge sales guy would have pushed a bit harder I probably
would be driving one now- it was the second I drove after the Ford and I
really did like it- until I took the Tundra out.

Oh yeah... this is on topic. I'm gonna pull my boat with it! (Came with
classIV hitch, brake controller, tow package)

JR

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Fri, 27 May 2005 03:33:34 GMT, "JR_FXLR"
wrote:

My Blazer's A/C quit for the second time this year. Shop said new compressor
and misc parts are needed... $800. This is after $300 worth of brakes and
$200 worth of shocks last month. Time to trade her in.

I picked up a kick-ass new truck Wed. 2005 Toyota Tundra. This thing is
awesome. I drove the Ram 1500, the F150, and the Nissan Titan- all 4 door
8-cyl. If the dodge sales guy would have pushed a bit harder I probably
would be driving one now- it was the second I drove after the Ford and I
really did like it- until I took the Tundra out.

Oh yeah... this is on topic. I'm gonna pull my boat with it! (Came with
classIV hitch, brake controller, tow package)

That's not a truck, it's a Toyota. :)

Congratulations.

Later,

Tom
*JimH*

"JR_FXLR" wrote in message
.. .
My Blazer's A/C quit for the second time this year. Shop said new
compressor and misc parts are needed... $800. This is after $300 worth of
brakes and $200 worth of shocks last month. Time to trade her in.

I picked up a kick-ass new truck Wed. 2005 Toyota Tundra. This thing is
awesome. I drove the Ram 1500, the F150, and the Nissan Titan- all 4 door
8-cyl. If the dodge sales guy would have pushed a bit harder I probably
would be driving one now- it was the second I drove after the Ford and I
really did like it- until I took the Tundra out.

Oh yeah... this is on topic. I'm gonna pull my boat with it! (Came with
classIV hitch, brake controller, tow package)

JR

Congratulations. Post a picture.

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Fri, 27 May 2005 07:37:06 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"JR_FXLR" wrote in message
. ..
My Blazer's A/C quit for the second time this year. Shop said new
compressor and misc parts are needed... $800. This is after $300 worth of
brakes and $200 worth of shocks last month. Time to trade her in.

I picked up a kick-ass new truck Wed. 2005 Toyota Tundra. This thing is
awesome. I drove the Ram 1500, the F150, and the Nissan Titan- all 4 door
8-cyl. If the dodge sales guy would have pushed a bit harder I probably
would be driving one now- it was the second I drove after the Ford and I
really did like it- until I took the Tundra out.

Oh yeah... this is on topic. I'm gonna pull my boat with it! (Came with
classIV hitch, brake controller, tow package)

Congratulations. Post a picture.

I'm somewhat amused by "kick ass" Toyota Tundra description.

~~ snerk ~~

Later,

Tom

Don White

JR_FXLR wrote:
My Blazer's A/C quit for the second time this year. Shop said new compressor
and misc parts are needed... $800. This is after $300 worth of brakes and
$200 worth of shocks last month. Time to trade her in.

I picked up a kick-ass new truck Wed. 2005 Toyota Tundra. This thing is
awesome. I drove the Ram 1500, the F150, and the Nissan Titan- all 4 door
8-cyl. If the dodge sales guy would have pushed a bit harder I probably
would be driving one now- it was the second I drove after the Ford and I
really did like it- until I took the Tundra out.

Oh yeah... this is on topic. I'm gonna pull my boat with it! (Came with
classIV hitch, brake controller, tow package)

JR

I almost bought a 2004 Tundra regular cab, 6 cylinder auto to pull my
boat. The dealer used it as a parts pickup & delivery vehicle. They
wanted $21,500.00 CDN for it, plus wanted to charge me the usual fees
and delivery charges attached to a new vehicle. It only had 12500 km
but the front tires were already noticeably wearing on the shoulders.
I'm betting a lot of short quick trips were made over it's year of service.
I wrestled with the decision, but realized it wasn't the right vehicle
to share with my youngest son, a 23 year old who just graduated from
university this month.
BTW...Consumers Report has rated it the best full size pickup a couple
of years in a row.
Harry.Krause

wrote:

My Blazer's A/C quit for the second time this year. Shop said new compressor
and misc parts are needed... $800. This is after $300 worth of brakes and
$200 worth of shocks last month. Time to trade her in.

I picked up a kick-ass new truck Wed. 2005 Toyota Tundra.

I now have an H1, H2, and a brand new H3.

All three pull my 36' Zimmerman just fine.

Me and the wife
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harkra...bum?.dir=/1323
HankCoen

YEA YEA YEA! I have a new F150 and when I'm on the road it doesn't even
know that big Lund is back there, It never misses a beat passing or
cruising, To bad you didn't try the truck pulling a load and then made a
decision. Good luck anyway.
"JR_FXLR" wrote in message
.. .
My Blazer's A/C quit for the second time this year. Shop said new

compressor
and misc parts are needed... $800. This is after $300 worth of brakes and
$200 worth of shocks last month. Time to trade her in.

I picked up a kick-ass new truck Wed. 2005 Toyota Tundra. This thing is
awesome. I drove the Ram 1500, the F150, and the Nissan Titan- all 4 door
8-cyl. If the dodge sales guy would have pushed a bit harder I probably
would be driving one now- it was the second I drove after the Ford and I
really did like it- until I took the Tundra out.

Oh yeah... this is on topic. I'm gonna pull my boat with it! (Came with
classIV hitch, brake controller, tow package)

JR

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
JR_FXLR wrote:
[...]

Consumer Reporst can't test a wet napkin.

Don White

Bert Robbins wrote:

Consumer Reporst can't test a wet napkin.

Thanks for your wisdom. Next time I'll forgo my subscription and call
you for advice.....not!