Default A 'truck' is a 'truck'!

On 11/21/11 2:11 PM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 21, 12:51 pm, wrote:
On 11/21/2011 11:21 AM, North Star wrote:

On Nov 21, 11:33 am, wrote:
On 11/21/2011 10:04 AM, North Star wrote:

On Nov 21, 10:40 am, wrote:
On 11/21/2011 9:36 AM, Drifter wrote:

On 11/21/2011 8:33 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articlecc7d7265-e350-474c-9933-881419b3c908
@g21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 20, 9:56 am, wrote:
In article7def3917-5ac8-44ff-b9ab-
,
says...

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
On 11/19/2011 9:46 AM, North Star wrote:

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season
tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

At least one uninformed writer agrees with you. Good find Donny. I
seriously hope you are thinking of trading your POS Rave-4 for a
CRV..

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Comsumer Reports has the RAV4 on top of the heap in the compact SUV
catagory, O' Stinky One.
When you need advice on your next vehicle purchase, just ask me.

But you said it was a truck, not a compact SUV!!!!- Hide quoted text -

I'm quoting reliable sources, dummy.
The RAV4 is a compact SUV and listed under the truck catagory.

Cite?

"Compact SUV" That's the ultimate insult to the fool who thinks he's
bouncing around town in a truck.

Just don't understand why the guy is so insecure about his manhood. All
you gotta' do is mention pony tail or chick car and he ****es his
pants For **** sake, I could hook my Jeep Liberty to the back of his
chick car and tow him all the way to the junk yard... and my Jeep is not
a truck, it's basically a chick car too.. I know, I have had several
Jeeps over the years and the last one that was a "truck" was my old CJ
with coil spring suspension...- Hide quoted text -

Y'all stuck your heads up your asses back in the '70s and forgot to
come out and smell the daisies.
Look at the Honda Ridgeline...that's a truck. I predict you'll see a
lot more unibody light trucks in the future

Here's what might be in your future. Priced right. Height not a problem
since you have no garage. I thought everyone had a garage). Width with
towing mirrors might be a problem though. How many inches between your
house and your neighbor's on the driveway side?http://www.edmunds.com/elp/nissan/nv...clickset=base&

--
1-20-13 The end of an error- Hide quoted text -

So what... that looks like a copy of the Ford Transit. Seems like a
practical vehile for small business owners.
We're seeing more& more of them on the streets up here... especially
the Post Office.

Are your streets so narrow that you need mini cars to transit them?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error- Hide quoted text -

Think downtown Boston, Stinky One... the streets were laid out in
colonial times.
(that would be 1749 for the usual dummies)

I can't recall a useful post from flajim in his entire existence here.
Not one. Which is why I skip his posts.

In article 930cea8f-b25e-4cd5-9032-
,
says...

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, * *wrote:
[...]

And you guys in Halifax are too stupid to widen them, Suckling Don the
Coward?

In article , dump-on-
says...

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

And I can't think of one from you, either.

On 11/21/2011 2:53 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In , dump-on-
says...

On Nov 19, 4:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

As I recall, it was floridajim who put Krause onto IPE at the time
Krause was trying to figure out which color recycled plastic to use for
decking material. Krause's gratitude is underwhelming, for sure.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

New truck? John H[_2_] General 117 October 20th 10 09:18 PM
Finally - a truck boat...or boat truck...or something... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 October 17th 09 05:55 PM
What truck? Frogwatch General 79 September 13th 07 07:06 AM
Got a new truck! JR_FXLR General 17 May 28th 05 01:06 PM