North Star North Star is offline

Default A 'truck' is a 'truck'!

On Nov 19, 4:20*pm, Drifter wrote:
On 11/19/2011 9:46 AM, North Star wrote:

For the dummies in here who keep insisting that the RAV4 and it's
compact SUV catagory are not 'trucks'.
Read the 3rd paragraph re the new Honda CRV.

By the way... just ordered a set of 'TRUCK' catagory all season tires
for my RAV4 as recommended by at least three different suppliers
locally.
Michelin Latitude Touring all season tires *size 225-65R-17

http://thechronicleherald.ca/wheelsn...e-all-new-cr-v

At least one uninformed writer agrees with you. Good find Donny. I
seriously hope you are thinking of trading your POS Rave-4 for a CRV..

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Comsumer Reports has the RAV4 on top of the heap in the compact SUV
catagory, O' Stinky One.
When you need advice on your next vehicle purchase, just ask me.