Default I thought they were supposed to be melting?

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 11/9/11 8:36 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/9/2011 8:34 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/9/11 8:28 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/9/2011 8:20 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Nov 9, 7:03 pm, wrote:
On 11/9/2011 4:03 PM, North Star wrote:

On Nov 9, 4:45 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 11/9/2011 9:58 AM, JustWait wrote:
If you need more, hit me up!
Lowes had 40W LED bulbs on sale last week for $10 They seem to
have the
brightness of 60W I bought 20 of them.
Those things are made by slave labor in China, polluting the
environment
worse than a lot of other technology, and through practical
experience I
can tell you, they don't actually last that much longer than
regular
bulbs in frequent service on and off cycles like in the
bathroom.
40 Watt LEDs? There are such devices, but they're very expensive,
more
than $10 each. Maybe you are confused and meant "CFL" bulbs. There
are
*slight* differences between the two, but a self-described *wrench*
like
you would know that, eh?
Right?
~~ Snerk ~~
These boys sure do provide cheap amusement.
Pfffttt, we did more this morning than you did your entire time
pushing
a broom at the crown corp... You don't even have the ambition to
clean
the pig stye you raised your family in, I doubt you do any of your
own
work on appliances so really, if you have nothing to add, go back to
getting drunk with your useless kid....- Hide quoted text -

Oh yeah... pay any bills lately?

Two responses to the same post? That's silly!

-HB

Don is horny for me, trying to get me riled up. The only thing I have
for donnie is a beating, he just needs to come collect...

No one needs to get you riled up. You are naturally riled up, and you
are again threatening someone with a "beating." You are, above all, a
hot-headed little ****.

Yup, a hot headed little **** that would pay to get his hands on you...

I know you love me, little ****, but considering where your hands have
been, I wouldn't want them anywhere near me. Besides, the only way we're
going to meet is if you break into the house. That will end badly for you.

And Harry once again shows what a coward he is!! Runs his mouth while
hiding behind his guns, and then when anyone says anything, ****es his
pants and turns tail.

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 20:13:10 -0500, JustWait
wrote:
On 11/9/2011 6:54 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 08:00:54 -0500, wrote:

On 11/8/2011 9:59 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 21:11:44 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 11/8/2011 8:39 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 20:30:50 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 11/6/2011 6:54 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 15:57:28 -0500, John

wrote:

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 10:28:02 -0700,

wrote:

On 06/11/2011 10:22 AM, jps wrote:
On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 11:54:32 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

On Nov 5, 8:12 am, wrote:
In article3047049c-3cfa-4006-92f6-6fb2727f41a4
@bq8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com,

says...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nati...ve-new-iceberg..
..

Huh? whadda you know?

Tim surely you're not using this to suggest that

global warming isn't
happening, are you?

I dunno. I'd always thought that glaciers and giant

ice shelves were
melting away because the earth was getting warmer, then

you hear about
a massive chunk of ice forming and....

I know we had a decent frost last night, but it's

November, we're
supposed to have a decent frost last night.

I assume you like somewhere in the middle of the country

and are
completely unaware of the weird weather most of the

country has been
expeiencing the past year.

Are you aware of the spike in tornados?

So far weather has been changing for 4.5 billion years

and this year was
mild by comparison. And the predictions from the sane

say the same
thing is in store for the next 4.5 billion years.

Are you saying the ending of the ice age was caused by

man? Oh, the shame of it all.

He probably is, but I don't know anybody else that is sane

or without
a monetary interest saying that global warming is CAUSED by

man.

OTOH, I think there are a lot of reasons to believe that man
CONTRIBUTES to global warming.

But how much, and to what end... The world has been hotter

and colder
than now, it has changed faster than it is changing now, and

it will
probably stay in the long run, pretty similar to what it is

now...

The world has a great climate control system in the whole

spinning
thing. Too much heat will make for more hurricaines which

take a
tremendous amount of heat energy and spin it out to the

poles where it
can dissipate. If the world gets warmer, more hurricnes, if

the world
gets colder, less hurricanes, pretty simple really. I think

the world
has things under control and it is doing what it does, just

fine. More
hurricanes means something maybe us, maybe the sun, maybe

both are doing
what they do to the earth. The earth will respond and

balance things out
like it's been doing for 4 billion years...

The concern is a potential for a tipping point. The

ramifications of
that are truly scary.

Besides, a lot of the green applications save money and

resources. I
actually like to save money, so I don't see the problem.

Show me one...

Your current struggles with your boiler. Somebody with a

technical
education of about the 10th grade or higher could easily answer

your
question.

Go for it Dearie. Answer his question.

When somebody asks a question like: " If I lengthen the range

between
cut on and cut off for temp in the boiler from 20 degrees

(165-185f)
to say 30 degrees (160-190f) how would that effect the heating

system?
Would it make the boiler run less or more efficient?"

They are clearly clueless. I know I'm going to have to start with

very
basic thermodynamics and fluid dynamics, then work up to

stoichiometry
and enthalpy.

I could attempt to answer his question, but I doubt that either

of you
would get it. Too much like teaching a pig to dance.

What a line of bull****....

Bull**** oozes from that girl.

--
from android

In article , dump-on-
says...

can.com wrote:
[...]

Not necessarily. If I came in I would know what force to expect, and
come prepared to win that confrontation... I may be crazy, but I ain't
no fool.

snerk

Everyone is afraid of you because you are a short, hot-tempered pussy
with a heart condition.

I'm not, most aren't. It's just that you and Don are sniveling cowards.

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 22:08:24 -0500, wrote:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 20:13:10 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 11/9/2011 6:54 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 08:00:54 -0500,

wrote:

On 11/8/2011 9:59 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 21:11:44 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 11/8/2011 8:39 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 20:30:50 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

On Nov 5, 8:12 am, wrote:
[...]

You don't need me, anyway. Ask your right-winger buddy, Canuck. His

is
97% efficient and there is no way I could talk you through that,
though I'd like to see him explain it.

Explain what dippy?

--
from android

In article ,
says...

On 11/9/2011 10:43 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

On 11/9/2011 9:19 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/9/11 9:12 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/9/2011 9:03 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

On 11/8/2011 8:39 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 20:30:50 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

On Nov 5, 8:12 am, wrote:
[...]

Forget the silly carbon credit stuff. That's just crap.

LED lightbulbs.
Insulation
Carpools
Vegetable and fruit gardens
Fuel efficient cars
sealing your home to lower heating and cooling costs
Making your own green cleaning products
Using the library as opposed to buying books
Irrigating with rain water
Stand-by power strips
Paperless billing and online bill pay

If you need more, hit me up!

LED Light bulbs.. they pollute the earth so much, the slight savings are
mitigated...

Insulation is not a "green" thing, we have been using it since cave man
days. Same with carpools, gardens etc... I want to see new technology
based on "green" investment like Solara..

Anything that cuts back on the use of fossil fuel or cuts back on
pollutants can be called "green."

Insulation certainly is "green," as are carpools and gardens.

so then we really don't need to be wasting tax payer money on friends of
Obama and their shell companies?

Are you really so damned narrow minded by Fox that you don't understand
that coming up with new technology to lessen the middles east's grip on
our collective balls through oil is a good thing??? I know, fossil fuels
that pollute the environment is the only way in your eyes, I've heard
Rush before.

Are you really so narrow minded you think the government is a better
judge of what is gonna' work than free enterprise?

Oh, yeah, the large corporations and wall street are doing a grand job
of putting people back to work. Again, what is bad about new technology
that you far right wingers seem so afraid of?

In article ,
says...

On 11/9/2011 12:24 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

On 11/9/2011 10:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 20:30:50 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

On Nov 5, 8:12 am, wrote:
[...]

What are stand by power strips?

Those things are made by slave labor in China, polluting the environment
worse than a lot of other technology, and through practical experience I
can tell you, they don't actually last that much longer than regular
bulbs in frequent service on and off cycles like in the bathroom. They
are great for the attic or basement or other places but I hate changing
them so often, it's nerve wracking...

They don't pollute any more than a standard light bulb. Where did you
get that idea? And they last about 25 TIMES longer.

Bull****. I use them in our home for years and they might last twice as
long, but rarely..

I've had them in my home for four or five years and haven't replaced one
YET. You are getting CFL's mixed up with LEDs

Yeah, but you guys were talking about led's I never mentioned them...

What??? YOU replied to Drifter's comment and my answer by saying that
"they" (when we are talking about LED's) pollute the environment. So how
would one conclude that "they" could be something other than LED's?

On Nov 10, 5:13*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 20:14:06 -0800 (PST), North Star

can.com wrote:
[...]

for donnie is a beating, he just needs to come collect...- Hide quoted text -

Are you inviting me down MiniMan?

Will you two either do this and get it over with or shut the **** up?
You are like a bunch of 10 year olds that are all mouth.

Either do it and post the results or shut the **** up.- Hide quoted text -

It would be easy to post the results...
Don 10
Snotty 0 (donations gratefully accepted to pay hospital bill)

In article b945c790-7bab-45df-9dad-d352ee6a2bf6
@f29g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, says...

can.com wrote:
[...]

How can you post "results" when you're a coward and won't go through
with it anyway, Suckling Don the Coward?